Jana - In Madrid - FIBA Games | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Jana - In Madrid - FIBA Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here I am astride a camel and “leaning on the Great Pyramid of Giza” last October. Unfortunately, my camel did not bump into CD or Jana’s camels while I was there.
View attachment 89970

Great photo. However you are leaning on the middle, or second pyramid, not the Great Pyramid. The casing stones at the top are the giveaway.

Reaction Score
Doesn't look like anybody touched her at all ...looks like something popped as Jana pushed off in a new direction.
No idea if this has anything to do with it, but not a fan of FIBA placing advertisements on the court for these events. It's not the same material as the court itself. It looks like can be more slippery than the court when it gets wet.

While I love FIBA rules for game play, I'm not a fan of FIBA business practices. There's a U18 or U20 Europe event going on in Serbia that had horrible court conditions due to severe rainstorms and they made event continue. How does that even make sense?

Reaction Score
I don’t post on here much but I do read quite a bit every once in a while. After Jana’s injury I did some digging on Instagram and Jana was tagged in a couple of updates on her injury by two Egyptian ahly games pages. One account has 18K followers and the other 25.9k followers. They both posted that Jana had an ankle injury which seems to be a little bit more relieving than an Achilles injury. Karl Anthony Towns had a similar injury where he looked back as if he was kicked and it turned out to be a strain. So hopefully this is a good sign.
Thanks for the info, and digging to find it. Sounds mostly encouraging but not yet certain. All updates from available sources are greatly appreciated. With what has happened the last two years it is easy to think "here we go again" but we will have to wait and see and hope for the best.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
This is really a sightseeing tour, a bonding tour, and a ton and a half of respect given to Nika.

From what I can glean the basketball itself is an afterthought and the "competition" will not be very competitive. It would be good to see the newbies get their feet wet but hardly essential.

Croatia in August is a far cry from Dallas in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom