James Bouknight Declares for NBA Draft | Page 4 | The Boneyard

James Bouknight Declares for NBA Draft

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Good Luck young man
Make sure all your ducks are in a row and go into the process ready to tackle whatever is presented
Be positive
All the best Bouk

Reaction Score
Smart decision good luck to bouk in the NBA can’t wait to watch his develop so rapidly

Reaction Score
I think Bouk is still waiting for an apology from Chief, right @formerlurker?
For what? He said he wanted to come back but was convinced by others not to. I agree with his gut instincts on this. Perhaps, he knows himself best and what he needs to be successful in his long term career.
Having made the decision now, as I said in another post, I wish him the best. Before that final decision, I was trying to give the best advice I could. What I thought was in his long term interest. Some posters and even advisers forget about the insurance that the school could buy for him to cover the injury possibility, that some raised, as the reason he should go.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He should be remembered as the kid who came to campus, stole a car, ran from police, and got off with a light hand slap. As far as basketball; really didn't accomplish much for the TEAM. Don't let the Gampel doors.....

Reaction Score
Other than the fact it would’ve been great to make a March run, this played out like it should have. I’m excited to watch a young UConn shooting guard make waves in the Association again!

Reaction Score
I'm honestly not going to predict anything, but it will certainly be interesting to see how he does.

Reaction Score
He should be remembered as the kid who came to campus, stole a car, ran from police, and got off with a light hand slap. As far as basketball; really didn't accomplish much for the TEAM. Don't let the Gampel doors.....
____ you

Reaction Score
For what? He said he wanted to come back but was convinced by others not to. I agree with his gut instincts on this. Perhaps, he knows himself best and what he needs to be successful in his long term career.
Having made the decision now, as I said in another post, I wish him the best. Before that final decision, I was trying to give the best advice I could. What I thought was in his long term interest. Some posters and even advisers forget about the insurance that the school could buy for him to cover the injury possibility, that some raised, as the reason he should go.
Ah my bad, I thought that was you that suggested he was sitting out with a personal agenda back when he was still recovering from injury.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Shame he never got to play in front of fans. The obvious and correct decision.

James will thrive in the NBA and has a chance to be REALLY special if he can consistently hit the 3 and get a bit better on D.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Shame he never got to play in front of fans. The obvious and correct decision.

James will thrive in the NBA and has a chance to be REALLY special if he can consistently hit the 3 and get a bit better on D.

I guess it feels like COVID has been going on for a long time! But there were fans the season before !

Reaction Score
No offense but making
Im not sure I am buying that he made Uconn rellabant again! A 7 seed and first round loss is a huge turnaround?Uconn is no blueblood in men’s basketball! I guess Duke and Kentucky will be happy with making the big dance next year!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom