Jalen Gaffney OV This Weekend | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Jalen Gaffney OV This Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The 2016 Class was the last one Bunkey knew. Blaze started July 2017, it never had a full recruiting year. KO was fired in March 2018.
Agree with SuperJohn - Hurley knows what he is doing.
Excuses, excuses.

C

Chief00

Chief...remember...whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Chiefin' ain't easy.

LOL - that doesn’t happen often - and so true to remember for all of us.

Reaction Score
Why does Chief need excuses ??

Don’t you see what happening vs. Chief’s Sept dam break prediction? Are you one of those dudes that tries to ride it out and don’t evacuate a flood alert zone?

Well Chief I'm all over the prediction but right now that crack may be opening a bit more but it needs a big man to BLOW it open. We'll see soon enough. LOL

C

Chief00

Well Chief I'm all over the prediction but right now that crack may be opening a bit more but it needs a big man to BLOW it open. We'll see soon enough. LOL
Agree, the plan is to get the guard commits and then the Bigs. Not sure why but that’s has been Hurley’s plan and why question it?
My guess is he thought the guards gets were easier and it would built momentum for the Bigs. Got to start with any success.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Chief...remember...whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Chiefin' ain't easy.

That’s a good rule of thumb for life.

Reaction Score
Agree, the plan is to get the guard commits and then the Bigs. Not sure why but that’s has been Hurley’s plan and why question it?
My guess is he thought the guards gets were easier and it would built momentum for the Bigs. Got to start with any success.

Oh I'm not questioning it. If they do add Gaffney this is a wonderful start and certainly a positive change from the staff no doubt. Keep it coming Chief I'm all in!

Reaction Score
Why does Chief need excuses ??

Don’t you see what happening vs. Chief’s Sept dam break prediction? Are you one of those dudes that tries to ride it out and don’t evacuate a flood alert zone?
I am on my roof waving a white flag as we speak, waiting for Dan Hurley to rescue me from near devastation.

Reaction Score
How many schools can say that they can have the greatest high school basketball coach, greatest women’s coach, and greatest men’s coach all on campus together at any given moment?
Damm, that's good. Love the swag Swag 11.

Reaction Score
It’s only ok if I run into these dudes if it’s incidental - so I was visiting the town of one of my favorite authors.

Thank you for all you do.

May I ask how many are in this elite group of uconn supporters you coordinate with?

C

Chief00

Thank you for all you do.

May I ask how many are in this elite group of uconn supporters you coordinate with?

I COORDINATE with zero elite UConn supporters. My life is INCIDENTAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom