Reaction Score

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
a0bfc367892bcf2ffb34262314ffa22b--fishing-yachts-sport-fishing-boats.jpg

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
They landed Sidney Wilson, James Akinjo and Kwintin Williams. And that was with their foot on the brake. Imagine when they step off of it!!!!!

Hoping that means Carey

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I'm feeling much better about things after reading that. Let's hope. Reel him in KO

Reaction Score
I think that the promise of immediate playing time, a HOF coach, and the chance to play in the ACC puts Syracuse head and shoulders above UConn.

Only in their (Cuse's) mind

Reaction Score
I think that the promise of immediate playing time, a HOF coach, and the chance to play in the ACC puts Syracuse head and shoulders above UConn.
Boeheim is 100 years old, has one foot out the door, has half as many championships as Tyler Olander, teaches a zone D which leaves his guards ill prepared for the NBA, and has his finger up his nose the majority of the time.

Reaction Score
Jalen already out of meeting with boeheim.

I feel like a creep lol

Holy cow only 4minutes, wow. No you are not a creep right now you are saving oldies from having a heart attack. Things, however, still can go in either direction. Hope for the best. Maybe Carey doesn't want play on a team that can't even recruit another pg( Cuse).

Reaction Score
Boeheim is 100 years old, has one foot out the door, has half as many championships as Tyler Olander, teaches a zone D which leaves his guards ill prepared for the NBA, and has his finger up his nose the majority of the time.

Is he not a HOF coach? Did I say he was the best in NCAA basketball? No, I didn't. Rightfully or not there is a draw for some kids to play for established coaches with a history of success. Some of you people are so blinded by your fandom that you become delusional.

Reaction Score
Is he not a HOF coach? Did I say he was the best in NCAA basketball? No, I didn't. Rightfully or not there is a draw for some kids to play for established coaches with a history of success. Some of you people are so blinded by your fandom that you become delusional.
Oh yeah, that's me. Everyone around here knows I'm a rah rah guy who will never question anything Uconn related.

C

Chief00

Staff not taking foot off brake (as some suggested) and going for it still.

Yeah - as I indicated a week ago - Blaze strategy by KO and staff - go all out. One concern - he seems aware/concern about other guys - often really good players are so confident their better - that's not so much a concern. Miami is telling him guys going to The League and Cuse claims to have nobody and not even a plan B LOL. He sees himself as a PG probably more than a combo. KO is so darn honest .....but we are in final 3 as his Dad said a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom