Jaded Fruit fans... | The Boneyard

Jaded Fruit fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was just visiting the 'Cuse football board. There's a thread started there talking about how UConn got screwed in C.R. While I expected the vile garbage that's always spewed by their denizons such as 44pride, I was caught totally offguard by the postings of cto & Texan Mark. cto used to be a regular on our former board, so much so that she was just about considered an honorary 'yarder. Texan Mark is usually civil when posting on this board. It's just as well that I never applied for permission to post on that board. I might have stooped to their level. My parents taught me better. I don't believe in being 2-faced.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
It's actually pretty remarkable how the postings of a select few jerk offs on a teams message board can alter your view of an entire fan base.

I truly don't understand why you would rather the circumstances of realignment be the way you beat your opponent as opposed to on the field and court.

The fact that some of them just revel in the glory of it is actually somewhat disturbing.

3-1.

Reaction Score
TexanMark being two-faced is old news. I don't believe in two-facing either but some people sure have no shame.

Reaction Score
You have to excuse the Cuse fans. They have a bad taste of Uconn (and Gtown and Marquette and Louisville...) in their mouths.

Reaction Score
CTO is bummed we didnt come to her rescue after her annual "the big bad uconn fans harassed me at a game" post on the yard.

Reaction Score
CTO is bummed we didnt come to her rescue after her annual "the big bad uconn fans harassed me at a game" post on the yard.

Yea, she's full of crap. Her and Fishy used to have a lovefest going. Maybe the Fishinator broke her heart.

Reaction Score
I met met her (cto) once several years ago at a game. She came across as someone who felt she was quite important.

Money does that to some people.

It will be fun to watch SU be a middle of the pack ACC team. They are still in denial that we duckin owned their asses in the Big East.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
The BC & Syracuse fans appear afraid of competition. They do not want to complete with us on the field of play. They think the only way to beat UConn is to exclude them from the party. Avoiding competiton is stategy which result in failure.

The southern tier of the ACC does not want to have a strong northern contingent. They would sacrafice their prized academic pride to go one of the good ole boys like Louisville. They will justify this because northern football is not good enough.

The logic is wrong. An average UConn team has competed well against ACC competition. BC had several visits to the ACC championship game before DeFlipper. Cuse & BC have been poor because of poor coaching & administration - not because UConn/Rutgers have done well. It is not a zero sum game.

Reaction Score
That thread is unreadable. I find it hard to believe that any of them actually graduated from college.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
That thread is unreadable. I find it hard to believe that any of them actually graduated from college.

Likely SU communication majors still studying Devo's mating call for primal speech phonetics. Did he grunt before he hits his women or after?

Sent from my Lumia 920 via Windows 8. Now bite me Apple Droids.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yea, she's full of crap. Her and Fishy used to have a lovefest going. Maybe the Fishinator broke her heart.

lol.

She's a great person - she helped support this board way back in the day when the traffic/server load was a serious financial concern. She's also a very, very good family friend who spends Christmas Day at our house.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
lol.

She's a great person - she helped support this board way back in the day when the traffic/server load was a serious financial concern. She's also a very, very good family friend who spends Christmas Day at our house.

You could have mentioned the seven-figure charitable donations to community causes, but sharing Christmas morning with you is the greatest charity of all.

Reaction Score
F Uconn! LOL! It's still funny after the 5000th time!

Clicks the "like" button.

Day in the life of a Cuse fan.

There were actually some really nice posts in that thread.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I need to see this for myself but than again I never had a reason to soil myself with the idiotic postings of a mad fan base. Heck I get that here without going elsewhere to see it.

Reaction Score
So I'm a two-faced now? Hmmm, read you own board lately? What I said was way nicer than most of the vitriol posted here about Cuse. It was using hyperbole to drive home a point about a post from zls44...whom I get along with fine.

I'm civil here because if I'm not it just revolves into crap. Remember I'm still a Cuse fan and have my own bias. I still think UConn and Cuse together in the same league has many benefits...not as sure now as I was before (jaded by some of the crap I read from you guys)...but if the ACC invites you I would happy for you guys and happy we have another driveable game. If they don't invite I would be okay with it too.

Bottomline: I think there is a zero sum game with too many Div 1 FB programs in the NE. I'm not happy if the rumor is true of UMass getting invited to the Metro (or whatever the league will be called). I'd rather keep them at the MAC level or 1AA.

Reaction Score
So I'm a two-faced now? Hmmm, read you own board lately? What I said was way nicer than most of the vitriol posted here about Cuse. It was using hyperbole to drive home a point about a post from zls44...whom I get along with fine.

I'm civil here because if I'm not it just revolves into crap. Remember I'm still a Cuse fan and have my own bias. I still think UConn and Cuse together in the same league has many benefits...not as sure now as I was before (jaded by some of the crap I read from you guys)...but if the ACC invites you I would happy for you guys and happy we have another driveable game. If they don't invite I would be okay with it too.

Bottomline: I think there is a zero sum game with too many Div 1 FB programs in the NE. I'm not happy if the rumor is true of UMass getting invited to the Metro (or whatever the league will be called). I'd rather keep them at the MAC level or 1AA.

I'm not sure who you are talking about being two faced from this board. Most of us are pretty open about our disdain, disgust and any other words you can think of regarding SU.

If there has been someone from this board who was all friendly on the SU board that is trashing your team over here feel free to point them out.

Otherwise you can take your two faced comments elsewhere. Maybe you can visit your new bretheren on the BCU board and ask them what it's like to be mediocre in the ACC. That is your destination whether you believe it or not.

The last 8 years in the Big East were less than mediocre so.....couldn't happen to a "nicer" bunch.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score

image.jpg

rsk

Reaction Score
Texan Mark does this same schtick on the Rutgers board. He'll post all nice and friendly and say hey come look at my tailgate guide and I wish we could all be one happy family. Then he runs back on the syracuse board and throws sleazeball insults behind his fruity orange wall. I hate Uconn and I hate syracuse. I will bad mouth both schools at every chance I get. Heck I've even done that here a couple times but the way I see it its still better than that two faced weasel texanmark.

Reaction Score
That does seem to be an annual event. Seems to happen only in Gampel however. The Hartford CC fans must be better behaved...

Reaction Score
That does seem to be an annual event. Seems to happen only in Gampel however. The Hartford CC fans must be better behaved...

Probably more people her age at the Hartford CC. She really sounds very pompous. I remember when she announced on SU,s forum how she received an invitation to Paul Newman's funeral. Who the heck announces something like that on an athletic message board? Look at me, look at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom