Jackson Leaves UCF | The Boneyard

Jackson Leaves UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Huge Loss for them. If she hasn't quit playing basketball, she would be a great pickup for someone. She's a graduate of IMG Academy in Florida.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wow, that's gonna hurt. Hope things work out for her.

HGN

Reaction Score
I am interested in eventually hearing what prompted that ...

Reaction Score
Too bad. I used to think of her first when people kvetched about the weakness of the American Athletic Association, figuring "Hey, there's real talent at the core of some of these teams we're just getting to know."

Reaction Score
The lock-down defender we've been looking for against Baylor?

From her bio:

"Did not play basketball her senior year, but did serve as starting quarterback and safety for Freedom High's flag football team."

Reaction Score
The Killer Bee's........Maybe, she was seeing what playing against UCONN was like and maybe, she was to be part of a Top elite program and play infron of sellouts every night. She see's that UCONN is on TV every night and will be twice this weekend.......She is a player.............

Reaction Score
This sure is surprising. I thought she looked great against UConn.

Reaction Score
That girl could play….fast, tough and could shoot it……hope she's ok but whomever gets her next has a player. She would be phenomonal with a guy like Geno paving her road……..talented as hell.

Reaction Score
Great shooter, good defense. Maybe L'ville will get her. Shoni is a senior, after all.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
That's too bad. She looked like just about the only real talent on that team.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Word is Briahanna wants to join Bria, Brianna, Briana and Breanna.
Um, I think we're talking about next year, so no Bria (but see below about Briah). And you forgot about the rest of the "we are family" team and future teammates who today announced that they should be addressed in the future as Braniya Chong, Broriah Jefferson, Brierney Lawlor, Braleena Mosqueda-Lewis, Briah Stokes, Brorgan Tuck, Brabby Williams, Bradie Edwards, and Brourtney Ekmark.

BrA'ja Wilson is also welcome to join the group, though we do know it is brrrrrrrrrrrrr cold in Storrs compared to South Carolina, but trips to CA, FL, and TX can warm things up.

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
Um, I think we're talking about next year, so no Bria (but see below about Briah). And you forgot about the rest of the "we are family" team and future teammates who today announced that they should be addressed in the future as Braniya Chong, Broriah Jefferson, Brierney Lawlor, Braleena Mosqueda-Lewis, Briah Stokes, Brorgan Tuck, Brabby Williams, Bradie Edwards, and Brourtney Ekmark.

BrA'ja Wilson is also welcome to join the group, though we do know it is brrrrrrrrrrrrr cold in Storrs compared to South Carolina, but trips to CA, FL, and TX can warm things up.
You forgot the Broneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer