J.D. Krill Commits! | The Boneyard

J.D. Krill Commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we all need to rock krill stache's! i fired off a couple tweets to get all the boys going. i have like 12 of the 19 kids twitters now and they all join in. this is #uconncountry at it best!!!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Is it possible that he is SouthTampaBill?

Reaction Score
write-up in register from couple yrs ago:
http://www.ocregister.com/news/football-232225-school-field.html

kx8ibo-b78601580z.120100202135601000ghrmaph7.2.jpg

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Lol Krill the thrill

Reaction Score
we all need to rock krill stache's! i fired off a couple tweets to get all the boys going. i have like 12 of the 19 kids twitters now and they all join in. this is #uconncountry at it best!!!

I tried as well. The kid is on board and can't wait to make it official on Wednesday. He should be a January enrollee right?

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Words can not express my excitement about this stache....even if it is only grown for November every year.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I heard the name Krill, I was thinking he'd look more like this.

UnderSiege-Still2.jpg

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
UConn is a great place for a good Juco TE with both Griffin and Delahunt leaving.

Welcome aboard!

Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn. There is playing time available so come ready.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So is he a pass catching threat? From his size, he can certainly help the OL out as a blocker. We could use both.

Reaction Score

Seems to have some good hands. Will need to work on routes.
Seems like he can block linemen that are the size of NBE DB's so can't really tell from the video.

Excited nonetheless.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i smell 50 pounds of beef and a ot. anyone else? he doesn't seem to run that great and his routes ar ejust blah as hes more a blocker. good hands. hes only a juco frosh so he can come here, gain weight and be a OT by his jr year if not earlier if he gains weight fast. i don't see him doing anything like what griffin did this year passing wise, the kid has a serious hitch in his step running wise. if recruit site ppl watch that video and come up with a 3* ranking based off that, then half our class should be 4* kids and texas and nd kids should all get 8* rankings. my 2 cents.

we were doing so well not to long ago on the trail and it seems we have hit a wall. saw this last year also and we reached on some kids late. this year we have spread a couple reaches out but also done better overall but now we hit the holidays and things once again look shaky. starting to piss me off so much combined with gdl being allowed in this state and P hording time outs for winter hibranation.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Congrats to JD but there is no way that kid runs faster than me. And that's saying something.

Reaction Score
Congrats to JD but there is no way that kid runs faster than me. And that's saying something.

I was thinking that too. However he has intangibles over me such as almost a foot taller, 80 lbs, and youth. But who's counting?

Reaction Score
3rd and 4. Who can cover this kid? Soft hands for a big guy and can move the pile.

Reaction Score
we were doing so well not to long ago on the trail and it seems we have hit a wall. saw this last year also and we reached on some kids late. this year we have spread a couple reaches out but also done better overall but now we hit the holidays and things once again look shaky. starting to piss me off so much combined with gdl being allowed in this state and P hording time outs for winter hibranation.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to hitting the recruiting wall. Things have really slowed down. There's alot of work that still needs to be done in particular, OL, CB, DE. Lost two of our best pass rushers: Two tall CBs with man coverage skills. And we saw how weak the OL was. Staff didn't really trust the 1st and second year lineman. These positions are critical. WR should be good with Davis, Phillips, Gutierrez, Green, Thomas and Bradley . I expect development from our wide receivers based on Jeremy Davis improvement and Phillips improvement throughout the season. )

As far as play-makers with speed, agility (and good size) , there is always a spot for them at all positions. I don't think stars are that important nor do they predict how good a recruit is. Its just recruiting politics, a recruiting line of sorts. Trying to predict the most impactful and college ready players. But johnny football was a three star recruit. And a bunch of 2 star recruits break records and become all conference players. I'm more interested in the ability of a football player to play early and become a starter and upgrade the competition . We need players that can create mismatches for opponents. As far as the roster we need more elite speed. OL we need Levy, Rugg, Bockeloh, Samra, Hemingway to step up.

Which recruits were reaches last year and this year. hopefully you don't consider Hadley or Levy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom