It's Andre Jackson Day | Page 2 | The Boneyard

It's Andre Jackson Day

Reaction Score
Aside from the nonsense on this thread, people keep talking about the "talent" upgrade.

While that is obviously true, I think it is important to note exactly what the difference is. During the calhoun era, we were known for having strait up ATHLETES. Rudy, Sticks, Freeman, Dyson, Kemba, King, Emeka, Ben, Caron and on and on. Our physical dominance was our trait. What was it, 10 years leading the country in blocks or some silly number?

This class re-establishes that. No ill intent to guys like phil nolan, Amida, DanHam, Durham, Jackson etc. Those guys were highly rated, but were not physically dominant.

Some of the guys that Hurley has targetted are athletic monsters, run/jump athletes. Bouk, Gaffney, Akok, Jackson are all elite level athletes. It gives them a higher developmental upside and lower downside. end of rant.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.
You obviously were picked on as a child..Do you need a hug?

Reaction Score
Yeah but here’s a little bit of truth. UConn aspires to be St. Mary’s now. Let that sink in. We’ve become a mid major who can’t even finish above .500 in the worst mid major conference in America. We’re lower tier mid major.

Football killed hoops is the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard but if some of you guys really believe it...good.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
I’m at the veterinarian’s office right now. Checking in on status of Jackson and fellow Boneyarders.

We are UConn!!!!!
Fleud, hate to break it to you (and quite honestly, if it's been working for you all of these years, then you be you), but you probably shouldn't be going to the vet for your annual checkup.

Reaction Score
It's also Jimmy Serrano day obviously.

Really a bitter football fan, that's hilarious. When you can beat UMass let me know how basketball left you hanging JS. And my mom could use a hug too, grab a shovel.
Dark. Very dark.

Reaction Score
Imagine washing Chief’s balls like this guy does.
5F9FDD54-898D-4546-94BF-ED277B84AAF3.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom