Italy Trip - Any Boneyarders Going? | The Boneyard

Italy Trip - Any Boneyarders Going?

Reaction Score
My family and I have strategically planned our vacation around the team's trip to Italy. We won't be going with the tour group since the dates didn't work out but will be catching the games in Rome. Are there any other Boneyards making the trip to Italy? We would love to meet the other fans going! We are also trying to figure out how to get to the games in Rome since they aren't located in the city center so wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Hope you see some of you in Italy!!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
To All UConn fans,
If you are attending the games played in Italy, may you please keep the Boneyard updated with the scores and stats. As a fan, I would greatly appreciate it.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
My family and I have strategically planned our vacation around the team's trip to Italy. We won't be going with the tour group since the dates didn't work out but will be catching the games in Rome. Are there any other Boneyards making the trip to Italy? We would love to meet the other fans going! We are also trying to figure out how to get to the games in Rome since they aren't located in the city center so wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issue.

Italy! I'm trying to figure out if I can leave my 102-year-old mother and eight dogs for seven hours to drive from San Diego to LA just to catch the UCLA game and you're heading halfway around the world. This one time, color me green (with envy). Arrivederci, Bleedblue!

Reaction Score
To All UConn fans,
If you are attending the games played in Italy, may you please keep the Boneyard updated with the scores and stats. As a fan, I would greatly appreciate it.

Any sort of visual goodies would be especially welcome. Thanks in advance.

Reaction Score
Was last in Rome in September 0f 2015, the same time I believe Stewie was there with one of the USA teams. I remember seeing a picture of her with a teammate in Piazza San Pietro dated the day we were boarding the hi-speed train to Venice. Stayed just off of Piazza Navona, a great location, and had dinner several nights in Trastevere.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
JPM would love to play Uconns 1-loss team from a year ago with Azura Stevens added to the team! Her Anger Management Classes will double on her return to the United States,lol!

New coffee mugs for Blue Devil's trip to Italy - coming together and building team spirit.

upload_2017-8-2_16-9-26.png

Reaction Score

Bleedblue - are you still planning on going to the games in Rome? I didn't get off the "waitlist" for the UConn WBB Tour to Italy, but haven't canceled my plane ticket yet. ...Did you figure out a way to get to the games? I'm not sure how to PM - but if you know how to feel free to contact me.

Reaction Score
Bleedblue - are you still planning on going to the games in Rome? I didn't get off the "waitlist" for the UConn WBB Tour to Italy, but haven't canceled my plane ticket yet. ...Did you figure out a way to get to the games? I'm not sure how to PM - but if you know how to feel free to contact me.
Yes I am still going and will most likely taxi it there since I was told public transportation would not be easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Yes I am still going and will most likely taxi it there since I was told public transportation would not be easy.
Unfortunately I won't be in Italy - but would love to hear some reports about the games! Hope you and your family are having a great time in Rome.

shinobimono

The Sound of One Hand Clapping
Reaction Score
It's been a long time, but I'm planning a return trip to Italy. Unfortunately, this summer is too short notice.

The one thing I have in common with Geno is that, like him, I can say that "I left Italy to move to the United States when I was seven years old." True. :cool:"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom