• Alterique Gilbert: 15 points (6/15), 1 assist, 1 steal

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Team/Hurley

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
That was a long time between wins. Good to gut one out against a not-bad team. Contrary to urban legend, the members of the Enzo Patoni Memorial Foundation had not all died and had their heads cryogenically frozen during the team's losing streak. They're alive and well and ready to hand out an award for last night's victory.

So who wins the wins the EPIC™ for last night? VOTE AND EXPLAIN YOUR CHOICE, OR YOU WILL BE FORCED TO WATCH A 30-MINUTE LONG "UCONN MEN'S BASKETBALL FEBRUARY 2019 HIGHLIGHTS MIXTAPE" ON A LOOP FOR 12 HOURS.

Box: South Florida vs. UConn - Box Score - March 3, 2019 - ESPN

I usually don't make predictions in this space, but I'm gonna go ahead and say I think there's a good chance Josh is going to take the lead.

Total EPICs™:
Jalen Adams (3)
Josh Carlton (3)
Tarin Smith (2)
Christian Vital (2)
Eric Cobb (1)
Alterique Gilbert (1)
Tyler Polley (1)

Total Runner-Ups:
Jalen Adams (3.5)
Christian Vital (3)
Alterique Gilbert (2.5)
Team/Hurley (2)
Josh Carlton (2)

giphy.gif

EminentIgnorantGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Reaction Score
If you had told me that Josh Carlton was most likely to lead us in EPIC’s won at the start of the season, I would have said WTF is an EPIC? Then once you explained I would’ve probably lost interest during the explanation. But after that with some prodding I would’ve said it must’ve been a pretty schitty year.

Edit: or maybe not, I don’t know after actually pondering for more than the second it took to type that. I probably would’ve been curious if he developed into an all-conference type guy if he’s leading against the likes of our guard group. Nah, crappy year is more plausible.

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If you had told me that Josh Carlton was most likely to lead us in EPIC’s won at the start of the season, I would have said WTF is an EPIC? Then once you explained I would’ve probably lost interest during the explanation. But after that with some prodding I would’ve said it must’ve been a pretty schitty year.

Edit: or maybe not, I don’t know after actually pondering for more than the second it took to type that. I probably would’ve been curious if he developed into an all-conference type guy if he’s leading against the likes of our guard group. Nah, crappy year is more plausible.

If you'd told me it would be anyone but Jalen I'd have been pretty worried.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think you should only have to explain your vote if you picked anybody other than Carlton here.

Reaction Score
Carlton won us the game, he dominated down low early and forced USF to double him. We didn’t capitalize many times when he was doubled but they were so focused on Carlton the rest of the game it allowed other players to get open looks

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I voted Carlton and he deserves it in a big way
I also give AG a nod because he is the stabilizer that this teams badly - with JA out

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom