It appears all are arguments are going in circles. | The Boneyard

It appears all are arguments are going in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I expect new developments to take place in the near future. This is far from over imo. But until they do most options and possibilities have been exhausted. Well if they haven't been I know I am.:)

The funny thing is we're all arguing for the same thing - the long term success of UConn. But that means different things to different people and even those who agree with one another about what it means, aren't certain how best to accomplish this.

With all the emotions I see being vented in these forums, I can't begin to imagine the pressure the various people who are directly involved with this situation must be going through. And that includes all the universities involved. But a special shout out to President Herbst. She certainly has had to be involved with major decisions immediately and with no honeymoon.

Furthermore the coaches and players at these universities have to be impacted by this as well. Certainly we posters are a band of obsessive fans, but I can't imagine people whose lives will be directly impacted by the outcome of events could be totally impervious to these events.

Oh well, these random reflections are just a pause for me to stop my head from going round and round. Just remember one thing. The people you think are unreasonable in these forums may or may not be. But they certainly are passionate. The disagreements between us are not about stupid people being stubborn. They result from passionate people wanting the best for UConn and not having control over the situation. And if we are really honest with ourselves we would admit we have no way of knowing for certain which direction will give us our best results. And we would admit that we really can't be certain which events led to this point or how they should be weighed. Some people will understand my point. Some won't. But this more than anything imo is the pivotal flaw within institutions that have lead to these events.

Ghz

Reaction Score
The waiting is the hard part. Everyone is frustrated because no one is driving the bus. It's all just backstabbing, money grubbing, and paranoia among the schools and conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom