Isaac Yiadom | The Boneyard

Isaac Yiadom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I recently had a conversation with 2014 recruit Isaac Yiadom a 16 year old sophomore. He carries an impressive 3.67 GPA in the classroom. Currently he stands at 6 foot, 160 pounds. He runs a 4.52- forty, 4.42 shuttle, a 9'1 broad and has a 40.32 vertical. He went to UConn camp last week. He told me that Coach Brown was impressed with him and they had a good talk. Isaac is originally from Alexandria, VA but recently moved and now lives in Worcester, MA and goes to high school at Doherty Memorial. As a freshmen in Alexandria (Robert E. Lee HS) Isaac started varsity.

On the field, Isaac's primary position was free safety but he also plays defensive back, a lot of special teams and wide receiver. This fall he will be starting at strong safety, wide receiver, and kick return for Doherty. He describes himself now as hes developing as "a receiver who would rather go out and hit some body". Besides receiving interest from UConn and camping recently, Villanova is also showing interest. Isaac has attended the NUC combine recently, he was awarded wide receiver/defensive back MVP. As result he was invited to the U100 camp. His next camp will be at Holy Cross this summer on the 30th. Isaac said hes been working most on his size. Hes looking to gain about 15 pounds for football.

For those local, keep a eye out for Isaac's name in the Sunday paper. He will be one to watch in the 2014 class.

pj

Reaction Score
Best of luck Isaac! Sounds like you have a world of potential!

Reaction Score
UConn has offered Isaac. Rivals says he committed to BC yesterday, but rumors have him still in play for UConn. Rivals has him highly rated, 5.6. http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Isaac-Yiadom-141333

Probably will be the highest rated WR in New England.

Hmmm - Listed as 3* WR but...

From a Rival's article - "Coach Brown has been recruiting me since I was a sophomore and he was at UConn," Yiadom said. "So I've known that he really likes me as a cornerback. They really like my speed."

C'mon Issac - BBW sez we are Cornerback U :)

Reaction Score
Just to pass this on, it has been pretty much confirmed by multiple sources, that he has is in fact been offered by UConn as a DB (Safety or possible Corner)….

ESPN and Rivals already have him committed to BC…..

Reaction Score
Wow, Dan that was the best grammar, punctuation, and capitalization that I have ever seen in one of your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom