Is Tonight's game on tv? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Tonight's game on tv?

Reaction Score
idk what the bigdeal is. whip around coverage of all the BE games will be more enjoyable than a 50 point whooping of northern zona. that would get old after about 10 mins. and this is coming from a guy that rewatched last year's final four and chip games yesterday to get hyped.
Gotta scout those freshmen in the garbage time!

Reaction Score
This is entirely too complicated. I know it's all about the money, but jeez.

OK, I'll go yell at clouds now...

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
idk what the bigdeal is. whip around coverage of all the BE games will be more enjoyable than a 50 point whooping of northern zona. that would get old after about 10 mins. and this is coming from a guy that rewatched last year's final four and chip games yesterday to get hyped.

I drove 40 minutes to see a fricken practice. No way am I missing a second of this game.

Reaction Score

Those other games are going to be hideous blowouts too. The closest BE line tonight is Butler as a 16.5 point favorite against Eastern Michigan. You couldn't pay me to watch one second of one of those other games.

Reaction Score
Huh ? I couldn't give two craps about watching other BE teams when UConn is playing.

Reaction Score
BTW, I believe UConn+ is carrying the banner ceremony. It starts at 6pm. They have on occasion had previous games archived to watch. Not sure which channels they may have access to.

Reaction Score
Can’t believe this game is not on regular TV —who the hell would care for five seconds about butler vs Eastern Michigan? I wanna see how our boys look tonight. Every possession. And a sidenote, sorry I’m being slow about this —-trying to get the whole game for my father tonight so , if he has regular Comcast cable but also has a fire stick -what are his options ? My parents don’t have YouTube tv. he’s not really trying to stream it on his laptop(desktop ). He has no laptop. I told him he has to stream it yesterday from the FS 1 app and he said “I’m not doing that shi——“ I’ll just watch the whip around coverage lol

Reaction Score
Can’t believe this game is not on regular TV —who the hell would care for five seconds about butler vs Eastern Michigan? I wanna see how our boys look tonight. Every possession. And a sidenote, sorry I’m being slow about this —-trying to get the whole game for my father tonight so , if he has regular Comcast cable but also has a fire stick -what are his options ? My parents don’t have YouTube tv. he’s not really trying to stream it on his laptop(desktop ). He has no laptop. I told him he has to stream it yesterday from the FS 1 app and he said “I’m not doing that shi——“ I’ll just watch the whip around coverage lol
His only option is to download the fox sports app to his fire stick, then login with his Comcast credentials. If he's not doing that sh-, then he has no options lol.

Reaction Score
BTW, I believe UConn+ is carrying the banner ceremony. It starts at 6pm. They have on occasion had previous games archived to watch. Not sure which channels they may have access to.
The only thing I’m seeing on there is Audio only starting at 6 pm. Is that just the radio broadcast? Maybe a video link will pop up closer to 6 pm?

Reaction Score
I have been waiting to watch Stephon Castle in a Huskies uniform for like 2.5 years. This alone makes me incredibly pumped for this specific game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I visited my father earlier today. He has cable and I figured it would be a nightmare for him to find the game. It was easy. Just go to FS1 and press the down arrow on your remote. A "Sports App" selction appears in the bottom left right corner. Scroll over and select and you are in the app.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nah get to see lots of Freshman minutes. Looking forward to seeing them on floor together….

Reaction Score
I visited my father earlier today. He has cable and I figured it would be a nightmare for him to find the game. It was easy. Just go to FS1 and press the down arrow on your remote. A "Sports App" selction appears in the bottom left corner. Scroll over and select and you are in the app.
Ok. Thx. Appreciate it

Reaction Score
His only option is to download the fox sports app to his fire stick, then login with his Comcast credentials. If he's not doing that sh-, then he has no options lol.
Thank u.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Fox sports app… Fox sports app… Is that channel 67?
I just explained the whole Fox Sports App thing to my mom and immediately thought of this thread.

Reaction Score
So weird not to belabor the point, but I went to the Sports app on Comcast and it shows all the games on the right hand side everything except for the UConn game. Actually. None of the big east games r up there when u hit the down arrow on fs1 channel. Weird

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok. Thx. Appreciate it
What town are u in? We are in new Britain. Maybe COMCAST won’t allow it thru FS1 because we are in ct ? Still don’t understand why fox sports doesn’t have regional coverage tonight for the games. Makes no sense

Reaction Score
Piracy is illegal so don't use streameast even if you don't have cable

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom