Is there another Lou2 out there? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is there another Lou2 out there?

Reaction Score
Or AP dunking or if Jana will play this season or etc etc etc. So I came up with my own question. Hope I can get page after page lol.
I got what you meant. Wasn't difficult to understand at all.

Reaction Score
While we wouldn't have needed Lou so desperately without all the injuries, let's not forget that Geno said she had played her way into the starting lineup within a week of practice (before all the injuries). So if we can get another Lou next year who can earn a starting spot, that would still be a great pickup for us.
That's not quite a true statement. Lou definitely played her way into the starting lineup, but Caroline has been "injured" ever since her hip surgery and then her injuries began to multiply. Regardless, without Lou we would be in a world of hurt (as the saying goes).

Reaction Score
And just like Senechal came out of the blue, not heralded or widely known, there could be other really talented and great shooting guards for non-powerhouse programs that might be available and interested in improving their game and draft potential (and help win a national championship)

I see where you are now referring to Lou as Senechal. Have I missed where she has asked that her name be changed from Lopez-Senechal?

Reaction Score
Can’t count on PB being healthy
I’m thinking we can count on her as much as anyone else, with the possible exception of Caroline. I’ve seen no evidence that Paige’s injuries were anything more than bad luck! I single Caroline out because of the scary nature of concussions. I pray, of course, that she will play injury free for the rest of her (hopefully long) career.

Reaction Score
Might she be watching Lou2 success and thinking about UConn? Things that make you go hmmmm?

UConn is in a much different position than this time last year. If Aubrey decides to stay, that’ll mean we only lose Dorka and Lou, while bringing in 4 Frosh, Ice and a kid by the name of Paige Bueckers.

The Center position is really the only position I can see that’d be open for a Grad-Transfer to come in and make an immediate impact. With Dorka leaving, that’s the only position with uncertainty in my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom