Is it Just Me? A MoJeff thought. | The Boneyard

Is it Just Me? A MoJeff thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She absolutely put my heart in my mouth a couple of times Sunday with her dives and, yes, crashes out of bounds. I have to feel she is more than a little sore today. In part it probably was a function of the whole defense being on high alert and a little over the top - or under the table/and into the table in her case. Mo, I can't take too much more of that and neither can you! Save it for a tight game at least! You, Mo, are indispensable. Take care of yourself.

Also felt she was pressing on busting it to the hoop and she put up some wild looking stuff as the basket got sealed off. Very unMo. Write it off as the game after stuff I guess.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I don't think she's been completely herself so far this season.
Physical ? mental ? ….just don't know.
She seems to be pressing a bit and less cerebral.

Reaction Score

I agree it looks like she is trying to do too much and is pressing.

Reaction Score
She looks out of control at times, like she is playing faster than necessary.
I actually think she made the mistake at the end of the Stanford game trying to
steal the pass to Samuelson when Samuelson was already effectively doubled team,
when she should be defending Orange.

Reaction Score
She absolutely put my heart in my mouth a couple of times Sunday with her dives and, yes, crashes out of bounds. I have to feel she is more than a little sore today. In part it probably was a function of the whole defense being on high alert and a little over the top - or under the table/and into the table in her case. Mo, I can't take too much more of that and neither can you! Save it for a tight game at least! You, Mo, are indispensable. Take care of yourself.

Also felt she was pressing on busting it to the hoop and she put up some wild looking stuff as the basket got sealed off. Very unMo. Write it off as the game after stuff I guess.
I thought she played ok. I liked the way she blew by defenders for a couple of lay ups. She also hit a 3 pointer. She had 6 assists, 3 turnovers also but that happens sometimes. Overall, a major improvement from the Stanford game. The best is yet to come.

Reaction Score
Not having Hartley and Dolson around is an adjustment for Jefferson too. She really didn't have to score very much last year, she will have to score more this year. It looks as though she is still trying to find the right balance between play making and scoring.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I thought she played an excellent game yesterday and much more like her old self. She has always gone to the hoop hard and landed OB just like Tiff.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Icebear said:
I thought she played an excellent game yesterday and much more like her old self. She has always gone to the hoop hard and landed OB just like Tiff.

Speaking of always being on the ground - Brianna Turner was doing a great Tiff impression against Mich State. Seemed like every time she made a move to the hoop, she was promptly laying out on the floor. For someone with such a great vertical, she seemed to love going horizontal.

Reaction Score
I agree, but not so sure of the reason I also think she should accept a leadership role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom