Is Hurley Really The Answer? | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Is Hurley Really The Answer?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Nobody does.

I can’t listen to this divorce nonsense anymore.

Millions of people get divorced. Most of them aren’t lucky enough to have negotiated guaranteed money from SuzieLax and David the Oaf. They get up and they do their jobs or they starve to death.

You don’t get to run a huge enterprise into an iceberg and have people say aw.. poor baby got divorced. It’s the most pathetic excuse bandied about here.

If getting divorced kept him from doing his job he should have quit.

Otherwise shut the everliving hell up about it. It’s not a gd excuse.
A guy who can't handle what other people "say" is giving advice about how we should deal with divorce. I love this place.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A guy who can't handle what other people "say" is giving advice about how we should deal with divorce. I love this place.

Oh god the message board psychologists are out in force this morning.

It’s good though. It’s nice to have the rank stupidity broken up with some PSY 100 level analysis.

It’s not advice. If you can’t do your job because you can’t handle your feelings you should resign.

Let someone worthy of 15 million dollars dollars do the job.

Why don’t you analyze why so few here care to hold anyone accountable for anything? Like in the real world.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Oh god the message board psychologists are out in force this morning.

It’s good though. It’s nice to have the rank stupidity broken up with some PSY 100 level analysis.

It’s not advice. If you can’t do your job because you can’t handle your feelings you should resign.

Let someone worthy of 15 million dollars dollars do the job.

Why don’t you analyze why so few here care to hold anyone accountable for anything? Like in the real world.
Did I get under your thin skin. More proof you lack emotional fortitude.

My disagreement isn't over the need to do jobs even during adversity. It's your arrogant approach to things that I'm laughing at.

One, two posters at the most discussed KO's divorce in this thread and I'm not sure they were using it as a defense to keep him as opposed to stating an observation he changed after the divorce. Yet you felt the need to overdramatize the situation as you are so often prone to do. If anyone needs to STHU you might start by looking in the mirror.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Did I get under your thin skin. More proof you lack emotional fortitude.

My disagreement isn't over the need to do jobs even during adversity. It's your arrogant approach to things that I'm laughing at.

One, two posters at the most discussed KO's divorce in this thread and I'm not sure they were using it as a defense to keep him as opposed to stating an observation he changed after the divorce. Yet you felt the need to overdramatize the situation as you are so often prone to do. If anyone needs to STHU you might start by looking in the mirror.

Yes my post was only about 2 posts in this thread. The concept has never been raised prior.

For a smart guy you don’t really get how the internet works. Your attempts to play doctor are mostly misguided flailing.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Because his players are graduating and it's UConn.
If you think that’s enough... coaches will always have players just about to graduate or take the next step... I just don’t know if he’s coming.

Reaction Score

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's Rutgers, that's why. This isn't rocket science.

Yeah, it's a place coaches go to die. Wikipedia doesn't even bother to list them. Since JC, a veritable murderers row: Eddie Jordan;Mike Rice;Fred Hill;Gary Waters;Kevin Bannon;Bob Wenzel;Craig Littlepage

And now Steve Pikiell. Hoping he can carve something out, because of the connections, but they extended the guy after two consecutive losing seasons and last place finishes in the B1G. That's where they're at.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m starting to think we might get Hurley. In the pit of my stomach I really think we are trying to get someone else

Reaction Score
I'm not sure Hurley is the answer. But right now, he's a better option than most of the others that I've seen.

Reaction Score
not really a Frank fan,
I know you aren’t a Frank fan but it isn’t up to you. DB will choose the best option for us. Whoever it is I’ll be happy not to have ollie

Reaction Score
I know you aren’t a Frank fan but it isn’t up to you. DB will choose the best option for us. Whoever it is I’ll be happy not to have ollie

hey, I will support whomever is hired.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed watching him lose his mind after that rebounding foul call yesterday. I've missed that.

Definitely lip-read "you should be ashamed".

KO didn't stick up for his guys in 4 years.

Reaction Score

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Yes my post was only about 2 posts in this thread. The concept has never been raised prior.

For a smart guy you don’t really get how the internet works. Your attempts to play doctor are mostly misguided flailing.
So you agree with me. You are misguided and I’m wasting my time conversing with you.

Reaction Score
Gosh, I can't for the life of me think of one thing different about UConn and Rutgers.
I can think of loads of different things but for all of the brilliant analysis that has said that UConn is a lock over Pitt bc of logistics, ummm, I don’t think they really care about being close to NJ. So let’s not pick and choose which moronic logic we follow... because that logic just blows my mind. Add the actual state, loads of money, umm, he coached there, and a really great conference... I think he stays at URI.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom