Is Cincy loss going to be our gain??? | The Boneyard

Is Cincy loss going to be our gain???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We shall see...This from a contributer on Dez's blog...
JL Meyers says:
January 17, 2013 at 8:46 pm
We hate to lose Coach Weist at UC!!! He really brought the passing game alive and developed outstanding receivers! He was previously at Western KY U as OC/WRec coach and brought them to a 23d ranked national offense We’ll be watching Huskie football (my wife’s school) with renewed vigor (from Cincy). Great guy! Super MENTOR! Teaches sound fundamentals! “Dominate from the first play ON!” He’s a Head Coach-in-the-making, fans! Take a look on You Tube:

I apologize if this has already been posted here....

Reaction Score
JL Meyers says:
We hate to lose Coach Weist at UC!!! He really brought the passing game alive and developed outstanding receivers! He was previously at Western KY U as OC/WRec coach and brought them to a 23d ranked national offense We’ll be watching Huskie football (my wife’s school) with renewed vigor (from Cincy). Great guy! Super MENTOR! Teaches sound fundamentals! “Dominate from the first play ON!” He’s a Head Coach-in-the-making, fans! Take a look on You Tube:

Good stuff. Thanks for the post.

Reaction Score
Its the coaches version of the mixtape.
I love it !!!
bringing Weist in is going to be great on a number of levels.
Welcome coach !

Reaction Score
He's got some good prospects to work with on our roster. I'll bet our players are looking forward to Coach Weist.

Reaction Score
I just got a visual of GDL ad PP sharing a portable oxygen tank as they welcomed the players onto the field.

"That's it men, play each play and then take a breath, come on men, that's it, breath in, let's go."

Reaction Score
He sure shows way more emotional than PP. Glad he's decided to join us. Thank you, Tuberville!

Reaction Score
The only problem is TJ will be stuck in the coaches box as OC while the TV will show PP shaking his head and showing his grumpy mugshot after every play.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Countdown to head coach 12 months and ticking

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
JL Meyers says:

Love this. We need this energy and focus.

Reaction Score
I'm sure this can be done for every coach in America including P and George.

Thanks for sharing.

CL82

Reaction Score
I'm sure this can be done for every coach in America including P and George.

Thanks for sharing.
I would love to a mix tape for P and GDL. It would be freaking hysterical.

Reaction Score
I would love to a mix tape for P and GDL. It would be freaking hysterical.
You can do anything you want with highlight tapes and music. You can make a guy seem like a genius or idiot. You can make him emotional of comatose. It's all in the editing.

And while I appreciate Woof for posting the piece. I know it means nothing.

CL82

Reaction Score
You can do anything you want with highlight tapes and music. You can make a guy seem like a genius or idiot. You can make him emotional of comatose. It's all in the editing.

That of course assumes that you live person to work with. That has yet to be confirmed with P.

I understand your point, Palatine but I've yet to see that intensity and interaction on the sidelines.

Reaction Score

I agree with you Pal on what this means, just something to pass the time until signing day.
On to your comment, I wonder if Warde could edit some emotion into Paul. He could practice by filming bed posts, door stops, rocks etc...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I think that a show of emotions on the sidelines is a bit overrated, to be quite honest. Sometimes it's great (like Don Brown on the sidelines), and sometimes it is ridiculous and counterproductive (think Bruiser Flint or Bobby Knight in bball)...

CL82

Reaction Score
I think that a show of emotions on the sidelines is a bit overrated, to be quite honest. Sometimes it's great (like Don Brown on the sidelines), and sometimes it is ridiculous and counterproductive (think Bruiser Flint or Bobby Knight in bball)...
Maybe but I think having a pulse ought to be a prerequisite to coach.

Reaction Score
When you are at the level we are at, to overcome all the obstacles we could benefit from a high energy positive leader that gets the team playing at a higher level than they thought they could reach.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Maybe but I think having a pulse ought to be a prerequisite to coach.

No doubt. I guess I'm just thinking about coaches like Beamer, etc., that don't seem to show a gigantic amount of emotions at any given point in time. I think it might even be a generational thing. Whereas the younger ones like Butch Jones and Brian Kelly are always yelling up a storm. The middle aged ones seem to be somewhere in between (Stoops, etc.). Who knows. I just want a high level of competency. I don't care what form it comes in...

Reaction Score
The only problem is TJ will be stuck in the coaches box as OC while the TV will show PP shaking his head and showing his grumpy mugshot after every play.

Why not just pump some Golden Oldies into P's headset while the offense is on the field?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom