Interesting Article about Julius Randle | The Boneyard

Interesting Article about Julius Randle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was cramping pregame. He was clearly not his usual self. But screw Doyel for making it sound like it was a break UConn needed to win.

I'm sorry but if an athlete at this level isn't ready to go that's on him and it's no excuse. Maybe if Calipari had the same conditioning programming Ollie had Randle wouldn't have been in that situation.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
There were some rumors flying around the arena on Monday night that Randle may have spent time partying with his Dallas friends Saturday and Sunday. Rumors but wondering if Doyell heard them as well and is fishing for a story without facts

Reaction Score
I did see Giffey on him and think "oh "

But then they never really did anything about it.

Almost reminds me of when the Mavericks got away with guarding LeBron with Jason Kidd when they won that championship.

Reaction Score
It is a little bit overstated, their comeback was largely due to Randle driving, drawing defenders, and kicking it out to three-point shooters. Other than follow up dunks and the occasional Young slash, that was their best offense.

Reaction Score
And we didnt get anything from Omar who coming into the season was going to be a really important peice and we had to do it without him. Yeah he was terrible this year but he averaged double digit in scoring as a freshmen and i believe his lack of production was one of the reasons this team took awhile to reach its potential as KO had to find the right rotation that could play as a cohesive unit without Omar in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom