Individual tickets question | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Individual tickets question

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
"Im not entitled"

"UConn messed up cause the packages don't suit my personal needs"
If not wanting to buy tickets to games I already have tickets to as a season ticket holder who makes a required donation makes me entitled, I guess I’m entitled.

If the criteria for buying a Gampel game is having tickets to XL OOC games, don’t XL season ticket holders satisfy that criteria?

I’ve yet to see an explanation that makes sense.

Reaction Score
If not wanting to buy tickets to games I already have tickets to as a season ticket holder who makes a required donation makes me entitled, I guess I’m entitled.

If the criteria for buying a Gampel game is having tickets to XL OOC games, don’t XL season ticket holders satisfy that criteria?

It’s not fan positive but the explanation is XL is way bigger than Gampel and hence they have a bunch more available tickets to those non-draw (this year meaning OOC) games. UConn thinks they can sell out every game at Gampel. Hartford will be tougher so they are pushing those games in order to fill as many seats as possible.

Again it’s a money, not fan play but that’s the explanation.

Reaction Score

I do 100% get the frustration...I would say at minimum put the bonus Stonehill tickets you are forced to buy in the same row and section as your season tickets if possible. Nothing worse than having 2 tickets in one area and 2 in a completely different spot especially when you only wanted 2 to begin with (or however many you bought). Just giving you a dig at the fact in the same paragraph you said both "I just dont think im “entitled”" and "Make the general public buy Stonehill and not me". Kind of the exact definition of entitlement lol.

Again definitely get your point. I just do think the overall reaction to these ticket packages and the need itself of having to play games in XL because Gampel is "too far away" even though CT is the third (i think) smallest state in country and no one else seems to have two home venues, is the exact type of stuff that leads to someone like Cooley calling UConn fans spoiled.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Hartford will be tougher so they are pushing those games in order to fill as many seats as possible.
UConn wants to sell seats on the primary market, that's where they make their money. This is one way of doing it. Tons of seats to the early games get dumped onto the secondary market, squelching the demand from UConn. UConn needs money, some of it has to come from you good fans out there. It can't all come from donors.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Any season ticket holder wana hook me up with UNC tickets? I'll pay full price for them, tired of paying fees on resale sites.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I do 100% get the frustration...I would say at minimum put the bonus Stonehill tickets you are forced to buy in the same row and section as your season tickets if possible. Nothing worse than having 2 tickets in one area and 2 in a completely different spot especially when you only wanted 2 to begin with (or however many you bought). Just giving you a dig at the fact in the same paragraph you said both "I just dont think im “entitled”" and "Make the general public buy Stonehill and not me". Kind of the exact definition of entitlement lol.

Again definitely get your point. I just do think the overall reaction to these ticket packages and the need itself of having to play games in XL because Gampel is "too far away" even though CT is the third (i think) smallest state in country and no one else seems to have two home venues, is the exact type of stuff that leads to someone like Cooley calling UConn fans spoiled.
I’m not the guy who said he’s not entitled.

As an XL Season ticket holders, I fully feel I am entitled to be able to buy tickets to games at Gampel. I’ve satisfied the requirements for purchase.

Reaction Score
"Im not entitled"

"UConn messed up cause the packages don't suit my personal needs"
I bought the tickets and I dont think being annoyed about having 2 extra tickets to two games I already own is me being entitled lol but hey do you. And I def understand you are just having some fun

Reaction Score
Did anyone buy the parking pass at Gampel? If so, are you guaranteed a spot in the South Garage?

Reaction Score
How much extra was it to get the physical tickets?
I believe it's $20 or $30 more to get physical game tickers. Parking passes only come as physical tickets. Only downside to that is if somebody else uses your tickets you can't transfer parking passes.

Reaction Score
I believe it's $20 or $30 more to get physical game tickers. Parking passes only come as physical tickets. Only downside to that is if somebody else uses your tickets you can't transfer parking passes.
I opted for the hard tickets. They used to be a unique design each year. This year, they printed then from the uconn ticket office and are the same you would get at box office at Gampel.

Reaction Score
Tried to get group tickets for St John's. They are not offerring any, which maybe should have been expected.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to add them all to my wallet but it seems to only let me add NAU at Gampel and Stonehill at XL right now... any later dates default back to NAU and Stonehill. Weird. Anyone else running into this issue? Maybe they just want us adding to the wallet on a game by game basis now?

Reaction Score
I'm trying to add them all to my wallet but it seems to only let me add NAU at Gampel and Stonehill at XL right now... any later dates default back to NAU and Stonehill. Weird. Anyone else running into this issue? Maybe they just want us adding to the wallet on a game by game basis now?
Did you check off the All in One thing?

Reaction Score
You probably have all in 1 setup. So what will happen is the ticket will automatically change to the next game when needed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom