Individual tickets question | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Individual tickets question

Reaction Score
For those who have already been granted access and have viewed the purchasing options, is it the case that all conference games available via mini-plan will NOT be available as single-game tickets tomorrow when I get access?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It will be double that next year if you know who comes.

Reaction Score
For those who have already been granted access and have viewed the purchasing options, is it the case that all conference games available via mini-plan will NOT be available as single-game tickets tomorrow when I get access?
Yes Sir that’s the case.
IMG_2341.png

Reaction Score
It's a bit ridiculous that the only games available as add-ons to PC/Creighton/Nova (all at Gampel) are all at XL. I have XL season tix but wanted to just buy a couple single games to Gampel. But now I will have to pay for tickets to games at XL that I already have tickets for. You'd think they'd at least have at least one or 2 of NAU, NH, APB as options in the mini-plan (all at Gampel)

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It's a bit ridiculous that the only games available as add-ons to PC/Creighton/Nova (all at Gampel) are all at XL. I have XL season tix but wanted to just buy a couple single games to Gampel. But now I will have to pay for tickets to games at XL that I already have tickets for. You'd think they'd at least have at least one or 2 of NAU, NH, APB as options in the mini-plan (all at Gampel)

Trade them.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Trade them.
You know where I live I’ll trade you 34 beers for them.

Reaction Score
You can't have common sense get in the way of making a profit. The price point is a bit much. I have season tickets at XL but if I didn't I'd probably buy one mini plan and wait til the last minute for secondary market tickets or see my friend Joe outside the venue.

Reaction Score
You can't have common sense get in the way of making a profit. The price point is a bit much. I have season tickets at XL but if I didn't I'd probably buy one mini plan and wait til the last minute for secondary market tickets or see my friend Joe outside the venue.
Except the pricing isn’t crazy. UConn is finally trying to take away some of the profit from the secondary market.

You can buy a ticket for Nova for $55 and have to spend another $55 total on two buy games at XL. The cheapest ticket for Nova on the secondary is going to be more than $100, just how it was to marquee weekend games last year.

I wish they did the old way so I can get some better seats (for cheap) to a few games at XL but what they are doing makes sense.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
For the Manhattan game I'm being "offered" last row of sec 115, 5 seats, at $75per. I'd think this won't be well attended but should I hop on these or wait?

Reaction Score
was too expensive for me in those mini-plans. Really wanted the Nova game but will monitor and wait out the secondary market. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

Did buy Northern AZ to see the banner unveil, but aside from that these mini-plans killin' me. Miss my ability to buy the single game big east gampel :(

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I would buy tickets from whatever venue supports the program best.

Reaction Score
I am trying to sell the game or two I cant go to off my season ticket package and its grayed out and wont let me sell them on seatgeek

Any idea?

Reaction Score
I am trying to sell the game or two I cant go to off my season ticket package and its grayed out and wont let me sell them on seatgeek

Any idea?

Same issue. I see plenty on seat geek on the app for sale so not sure why we're not allowed?

Reaction Score
Same issue. I see plenty on seat geek on the app for sale so not sure why we're not allowed?
Maybe because they havent gone on sale to the public yet? Im not sure. Keep me posted

Further annoying is that in order to buy tickets to the PC game as a XL season ticket holder i had to buy two more tickets to games at XL. Now i want to keep the better tix I bought. I can sell those but not my normal season tickets? Odd stuff

Reaction Score
Maybe because they havent gone on sale to the public yet? Im not sure. Keep me posted

Further annoying is that in order to buy tickets to the PC game as a XL season ticket holder i had to buy two more tickets to games at XL. Now i want to keep the better tix I bought. I can sell those but not my normal season tickets? Odd stuff
I don't know anything, but I assume season tickets haven't been "delivered" yet, so although you can see them in your account, you can't do anything with them yet. This as opposed to tickets we bought today, which are "delivered" as soon as we pay.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

Any idea?

Does it let you transfer them yet?

Reaction Score
Season tickets have not been put into our accounts yet. they just put in a placeholder. They have been doing this for a couple of years for basketball & football season tickets. they also did it for tournament tickets. the tickets should be in your account 7-10 days before the first game. I do not know why the mini-game tickets went in immediately.

Reaction Score
Does it let you transfer them yet?
nope
Season tickets have not been put into our accounts yet. they just put in a placeholder. They have been doing this for a couple of years for basketball & football season tickets. they also did it for tournament tickets. the tickets should be in your account 7-10 days before the first game. I do not know why the mini-game tickets went in immediately.
this makes sense…just weird I can sell mini pack seats but not season tix

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale through the UConn website? I can’t remember when it was last year but I remember they sold out pretty quickly.

Thanks!
10/24 @ 9am..

Reaction Score
Pairs of the cheap seats for the Nova mini plans are gone. Only singles remain. Picked up a couple before they sell out expecting somebody to come asking for them

Reaction Score
Pairs of the cheap seats for the Nova mini plans are gone. Only singles remain. Picked up a couple before they sell out expecting somebody to come asking for them
I had to call and got 2 singles in the same row a few seats away from each other. Hopefully people will be cool sliding down one lol.

I don’t think any seats will be left for the general ticket sale, demand is wild.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom