Individual tickets question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Individual tickets question

Reaction Score
If mini-plans go on sale Monday to season ticket holders; has anyone received an email giving times, etc??? I have not.

Also, is it a fair assumption to say some Gampel games may sell out from season tickets and mini-plans alone? Last year I was able to purchase individual game tix to PC and Creighton without having to buy a mini plan.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Also, is it a fair assumption to say some Gampel games may sell out from season tickets and mini-plans alone?

Yes, I would say it is not only fair but probably a certainty that a couple will never hit the singles market.

Reaction Score
Just got some tickets on the secondary market place for the St. John's game at (what I would consider) a steal; thoughts were that prices are going to soar after Monday when all the single game tickets get sold out. Would rec looking on Seatgeek/Vivid for some tickets before the rest are released

Reaction Score
Just got an email. They're doing tiered single game/mini pack ticket sales. I don't donate enough so I'm relegated to Wednesday morning rather than Monday morning.

Reaction Score
Just got an email. They're doing tiered single game/mini pack ticket sales. I don't donate enough so I'm relegated to Wednesday morning rather than Monday morning.
Same here. Didn’t see a time though, just the 18th.

Reaction Score
Anyone have tickets in their account yet?
I just checked and my digital tickets for both venues men's and women's basketball games are in my account. Only game tickets not there is the women's game at Mohegan 12/10. Game is listed but tickets not in there yet.

Reaction Score
Same here. Didn’t see a time though, just the 18th.
18th at 9 am for donors above $10,000 level; only said later in the week for lower level donors and the following week for the public.

They didn't mention pricing, other than saying prices may change. Sounds like they're going to pull the dynamic pricing like Ticketmaster did with Springsteen.

They are also making you buy two "scrimmages" against the likes of Manhattan and Stonehill in order to buy Providence or Villanova tickets.

Reaction Score

5 years as season tix holder, and I literally never get their emails

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Pfft…. @Alum86 has been barren for at least a decade+.
Yep.. I mean I was a pretty mediocre student and a tad rowdy back in the day up there. Maybe I am on a list. But as an adult I‘ve had tix for years for FB and donate. Must be a boomer AOL thing.

Reaction Score
My presale window was today. There might be some sticker shock for those looking for mini plans/single game tickets.

Reaction Score
Go on...
As they said no single game tickets for the big games

Gampel for Big east games range from $18-$148 before fees

XL Big east games range from $23-$175 before fees

And those are just ranges for games you can buy single game tickets for. I'm sure games like Villanova/Marquette will be higher priced if they drop single game tickets down the road.

Reaction Score
$109 for upper level sideline bleachers in section 218 for Villanova plus 200 level tickets for two scrub games. Not all that awful. Chair backs in upper level we’re about 3X that price.

Reaction Score
Trying to browse tickets now. For the mini plans I have no way of bypassing the screen telling me the Marquette game is a part of the mini plan and to take a look at the individual seats that are available for the game. Any help?

Reaction Score
Trying to browse tickets now. For the mini plans I have no way of bypassing the screen telling me the Marquette game is a part of the mini plan and to take a look at the individual seats that are available for the game. Any help?
They don't really let you browse. You need to select the Marquette game and one of the other games, along with the number of tickets you want and what type of ticket you want. Once you do that, you will see which tickets are allocated to you on the next screen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom