Individual tickets question | The Boneyard

Individual tickets question

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale through the UConn website? I can’t remember when it was last year but I remember they sold out pretty quickly.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
I was told recently by the ticket office it will be mid-October for season ticket holders but they do not have a firm date yet. Tickets for the general public have traditionally gone on sale about a week after they make them available for season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
It looks like single game tickets went on sale to season ticket holders on 10/26 last year. It’s been a little earlier than that in the past. It doesn’t hurt to email the ticket office, but they don’t always give much notice.

Reaction Score
Also fyi they probably won’t put most of them on sale until closer to Dec. They always try to push the OOC games first. Only donors/season tickets will get the shot at all the games first

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
It's weird because the UConn site makes it looks like single game tickets for Nov/Dec would be purchasable but once you go to the page the single game button is still grayed out. Not too worried about getting tickets, I can't imagine the game the day after Thanksgiving vs Manhattan is going to be a big seller but it'd be nice to get them squared away for my trip back home.

Reaction Score
Somewhat related question, first year as a season ticket holder, when do we usually get the tickets sent to us? Thanks.

Reaction Score
I received mine digitally a few days ago, no more paper tickets I thought ?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale through the UConn website?
1-877-288-2666 will get anyone needing ticket info for all UConn sports.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know when individual game tickets go on sale through the UConn website? I can’t remember when it was last year but I remember they sold out pretty quickly.

Thanks!
"On Monday, Oct. 16, season ticket holders and donors will have exclusive access to purchase mini-plans and select single-game tickets. Donors and season ticket holders will be notified via email in advance of their scheduled on-sale windows. The general public will be able to purchase mini-plans and select single games beginning Tuesday, Oct. 24."

Reaction Score
Thanks all. Hoping to get to the St. John's game when we're up from SC for the holidays.

Reaction Score
I think they released a statement saying some of the "marquee" games will not be available for single game purchase.. You will have to either have season tickets or buy one of the multiple game mini plans.. Of course you can always look to buy single game tickets third party (ticketmaster, vivid seats, ect..)

Reaction Score
Was told by someone at the ticket office last week that "he thinks" single game tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders this week.

But had no idea for sure, or even if an email notification would go out to season ticket holders.

Hate to say "classic UConn ticket office move", but...

Reaction Score
Once again from the AD website:

"On Monday, Oct. 16, season ticket holders and donors will have exclusive access to purchase mini-plans and select single-game tickets. Donors and season ticket holders will be notified via email in advance of their scheduled on-sale windows. The general public will be able to purchase mini-plans and select single games beginning Tuesday, Oct. 24."

Reaction Score
Once again from the AD website:

Can you post this one more time please?!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom