Indianapolis here I come! | The Boneyard

Indianapolis here I come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I already purchased the tickets for the championship games at Indianapolis and need some guidience from experienced BYders regarding the events that I could join in to have some fun as a UCONN fan. I would also like to attend fund raising activities if there is any and wish to get acquainted with few of you to enrich my life.
I joined BY in November last year. I came from Taiwan in 1966 to attend graduate school at UCONN and continued stay in Connecticut until 1975 . My wife and I love the University and consider Connecticut as our home state. We have Husky in our heart as you can see that our pet is a Husky. We live in Las Vegas now.
I will really appreciate that some of you will respond and use this thread for attending the Final Four competition and cheer for UCONN Women's historical Championship. Go Husky!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I already purchased the tickets for the championship games at Indianapolis and need some guidience from experienced BYders regarding the events that I could join in to have some fun as a UCONN fan. I would also like to attend fund raising activities if there is any and wish to get acquainted with few of you to enrich my life.
I joined BY in November last year. I came from Taiwan in 1966 to attend graduate school at UCONN and continued stay in Connecticut until 1975 . My wife and I love the University and consider Connecticut as our home state. We have Husky in our heart as you can see that our pet is a Husky. We live in Las Vegas now.
I will really appreciate that some of you will respond and use this thread for attending the Final Four competition and cheer for UCONN Women's historical Championship. Go Husky!

Welcome To The Boneyard
62210196.jpg

Reaction Score

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here! UConn has to make the Final Four first.

Reaction Score
Appreciate your comments and am looking forward to hearing from you more when the time is right.

Reaction Score
Huskyzee, I will be in Indy and hope our paths cross.
[Edited by HuskyNan] Please PM Huskyzee to get his phone number.

Huskyzee, I recommend you not post personal info like phone numbers, addresses, etc here on the Boneyard. We've been known to have crazy people visit the board - we don't want them showing up at your house.

A belated welcome to you, zee. Keep posting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
HuskyZee, being an Indiana fan of the Huskies, one great thing about that weekend is the proximity of everything to Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Friday night there will be a Tipoff party. Saturday, there will be open practices. Tourney Ton will be open a few blocks away. If you enjoy food/beverages, there are a ton of restaurants within 4-5 blocks of Bankers Life.

I just hope the weather cooperates.

Reaction Score
C'mon... of course we'll make it to the final four! Have some confidence in our Huskies :)
I have confidence but I have also been around this game for a long time and have seen the "Basketball Gods" do some funny things.;)

Reaction Score
[Edited by HuskyNan] Please PM Huskyzee to get his phone number.

Huskyzee, I recommend you not post personal info like phone numbers, addresses, etc here on the Boneyard. We've been known to have crazy people visit the board - we don't want them showing up at your house.

A belated welcome to you, zee. Keep posting! :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
It's a relativel ysafe bet that UConn will make it to Indy. but never 100% certain. Of course, he cautionary tale is from 2013, when Baylor's almost-certain trip to New Orleans was unceremoniously cancelled. I recall some Baylor fans going to the BY with heads down trying any avenue possible to sell their already-purchased F4 packages in the NoLa. Of course, some folks in that town made it to the F4 and were clad in Baylor attire while making attempts to get on TV. UConn beating the pants off ND and the living tar out of Louisville was more interesting viewing.

Reaction Score
Is it about time to start the exchange on this thread again?

Reaction Score
does anyone know the hotel in which our Huskies are staying?

Zee, I usually go over to it to run into Uconn fans, players' families and sometimes a glimpse of the players. At the finals in Nashville, the ND team hotels was close to where we were staying but can't say they were thrilled to have us in the lobby bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom