Indiana, play of the game | The Boneyard

Indiana, play of the game

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

At the 6:44 spot in the video - 12:31 left in the game.

Diarra is going to do this for us all year. This was a HUGE spot in this game. IU had cut it from 14 to 7 and was about to go the other way for 2 or 3. Their crowd was INTO it at this point, and if they scored in transition, the place would have erupted.

This play is NOT in the box score, but this is why Hass is so valuable. Diarra steal, Stewart tap pass, General Newton bucket and the foul. Back-breaking.

Reaction Score
It was a big play but I could see Diarra getting buried on the depth chart by the end of the year again. He just doesn’t bring enough offense

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
Watching IU / Louisville right now. IU fans have an undeserved sense that they deserve every call. The complaining last night and today is hard to listen to.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Diarra is going to do this for us all year. This was a HUGE spot in this game. IU had cut it from 14 to 7 and was about to go the other way for 2 or 3. Their crowd was INTO it at this point, and if they scored in transition, the place would have erupted.

This play is NOT in the box score, but this is why Hass is so valuable. Diarra steal, Stewart tap pass, General Newton bucket and the foul. Back-breaking.

How do steals not get recorded in the box score???

Agree that was the momentum killer and changer all at once. And I really liked Stewart's presence of mind to play hot potato and get the ball to Newton. Real good in-game feel for him.

Reaction Score

Not attempting to downplay how big it was but didn’t he just turn it over on the other end leading to this? I could be wrong but it happened like that once.

Reaction Score
How do steals not get recorded in the box score???

Agree that was the momentum killer and changer all at once. And I really liked Stewart's presence of mind to play hot potato and get the ball to Newton. Real good in-game feel for him.
That was my reaction too lol. But in this case it's actually not because Diarra didn't recover the ball. So Stewart got the steal. That's one of the reasons I do my charting, because the box score doesn't tell the full story.

Reaction Score
That was my reaction too lol. But in this case it's actually not because Diarra didn't recover the ball. So Stewart got the steal. That's one of the reasons I do my charting, because the box score doesn't tell the full story.
The UConn fanbase has been talking about Souleymane Wane's steal and hook shot over Brand for the past 25 years when it was really Edmund Saunders who made the play happen.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Not attempting to downplay how big it was but didn’t he just turn it over on the other end leading to this? I could be wrong but it happened like that once.
Tristen was stripped with 2 seconds on the shot clock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom