Indiana MSG roll call | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Indiana MSG roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no clue how I bought the Monday game via Ticketmaster yesterday night for $22.15 (Section 102, Row 16) behind the basket.

I never gotten into MSG at any level for so cheap before. I thought it was fake. But I bought it right away

I know its a Monday afternoon in Thanksgiving week. But that still makes no sense to me in a city like New York.

Rather, I'm strongly starting to think that the second day of MTEs get hurt marketing-wise because the match-ups don't show up on any of the major sports app (i.e: ESPNApp) until the previous day's match-ups are concluded. These Apps should just show the games as

Indiana/UConn vs. Louisville/Texas for the time being as opposed to NOT showing it at all. I bet a ton of casual college basketball fans don't even there is a doubleheader on monday.

Reaction Score
We did play BC in NH when the Civic Center was being repaired. There were a couple other games played there but the BC game is the only one I attended
I remember playing Fairfield there, and Yale who we squeaked by 49-48 in 1990! I think I remember Smitty hitting a couple of late free throws to seal it.

Reaction Score
Luckily it’s supposed to be 50 and sunny on Sunday
Becauses of course it is. If i was going there`d be a blizzard popping up out of nowhere. Ive been to 4 games and all have had inclement weather. My luck is horrible. ON the bright side they are undefeated in the 3 games i attended lol

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
sounds like the yard is ready....looking forward to msg...lets have some fun

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I remember going to a Connecticut game at the New Haven Coliseum with a girl I just started dating. As we're walking in she said to me "Just to make it fun I'll root for the other team since I know you're rooting for Connecticut." I looked at her and said "No, you won't, at least, not if you're planning on getting a ride home with me." Sometimes, you just have to take a stand early.
So she wasn't that great looking?

Reaction Score
+5. I haven’t had great luck in person. Blame me for any bad results.

Reaction Score
I made it to that game. It was an adventure getting there to say the least, but not as big as an adventure as coming home. Traffic was stopped on the main drags so I was driving through 6 inches of unplowed snow on back roads in the middle of nowhere.

Great game though!
I went too - off the train at New Haven, roads not horrible, but boy once I turned East on 84 to head to Tolland it was a rough trip. Not quite as bad as a few others we drove through over the years to attend a UConn game.

Reaction Score
Dragging my wife with me to section 113. Wearing my 2014 champion tshirt underneath my 2023 champion hoodie. Let’s go!!!

Reaction Score
Pretty good IU presence in MSG right now. Assuming because the Husky fans are still at Legends lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom