Indiana MSG roll call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Indiana MSG roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I made it to that game. It was an adventure getting there to say the least, but not as big as an adventure as coming home. Traffic was stopped on the main drags so I was driving through 6 inches of unplowed snow on back roads in the middle of nowhere.

Great game though!
I was at that game, put in a half day at work, when I hopped on the train the weather was fine. When I got to Grand Central, it was snowing pretty good and but was able to walk to Legends with little issue. Needed snow shoes to get from Legengs to the Garden

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
+3 in 211 with wife and kiddos. Last row (last rows always work better for the kids)

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
223 row 16 seats 21/22. Would love to meet anyone. Will have my black Sanogo jersey on. Holler at your boy!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If she has any integrity or loyalty she wouldn’t wear it. Careful!
I remember going to a Connecticut game at the New Haven Coliseum with a girl I just started dating. As we're walking in she said to me "Just to make it fun I'll root for the other team since I know you're rooting for Connecticut." I looked at her and said "No, you won't, at least, not if you're planning on getting a ride home with me." Sometimes, you just have to take a stand early.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’ve decided to avoid Mono Sodium Glutamate. Stuff isn’t good for you. No MSG for me.

Reaction Score
I remember going to a Connecticut game at the New Haven Coliseum with a girl I just started dating. As we're walking in she said to me "Just to make it fun I'll root for the other team since I know you're rooting for Connecticut." I looked at her and said "No, you won't, at least, not if you're planning on getting a ride home with me." Sometimes, you just have to take a stand early.
Nice stand. Was that the Syracuse game by any chance? I don't remember many UConn games there but I remember that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom