In the Paint: All Access Episode 1 | The Boneyard

In the Paint: All Access Episode 1

Reaction Score
Awesome video…..I’d be so fired up if I wasn’t laid up with Covid right now.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That was outstanding. Such a nice way to introduce the new guys and I like the deeper dive with Alex. Props for including CC as well. So often that's forgotten.

Reaction Score
Makes me wonder….I’ll defer to those on here that are more knowledgeable….How big of a disparity in talent is there between the “Top 5” recruiting class vs this year’s “Fab 5” recruiting class?

Reaction Score
Makes me wonder….I’ll defer to those on here that are more knowledgeable….How big of a disparity in talent is there between the “Top 5” recruiting class vs this year’s “Fab 5” recruiting class?
Hard to say. The Top 5 got wiped out by injuries before they even made it to campus.

Reaction Score
I'm a 44 year old married man and I'm not embarrassed to say I'd watch hours worth of video of these kids doing just about anything: Eating breakfast, meeting with their academic advisors...I don't care. It's oct.9th and I already love this team.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I've been ready for the season to start since April. This video just ramped up the anxiety level.

Reaction Score
Love the Karaban segment in the beginning
Btw, whoever does this for UConn needs to change this introduction to Episode 1.

In Episode 1 of In the Paint, re-live some of last year’s memories and take a tour of Alex Karaban’s Northborough, MA home.

His house is in Southborough, MA, not Northborough. I know, I live about a mile from there. They're 2 different towns. His bio on the UConn site even says Southborough. We don't have much around here so I want Southborough to get the credit for him, damn it. :) Although we just produced our first NHL player (Henry Thrun Stats And News). So if Alex makes the NBA this small town will have 2 professional athletes in the 4 major American sports. I saw both play town sports since Thrun is 1 year older than my son and Alex is 1 year younger.

Reaction Score
His house is in Southborough, MA, not Northborough. I know, I live about a mile from there. They're 2 different towns. His bio on the UConn site even says Southborough. We don't have much around here so I want Southborough to get the credit for him, damn it. :) Although we just produced our first NHL player (Henry Thrun Stats And News). So if Alex makes the NBA this small town will have 2 professional athletes in the 4 major American sports. I saw both play town sports since Thrun is 1 year older than my son and Alex is 1 year younger.

Maybe they have a summer house in Northborough? :)

(My wife was raised in Shrewsbury, so I know the area a little.)

Reaction Score
Btw, whoever does this for UConn needs to change this introduction to Episode 1.

In Episode 1 of In the Paint, re-live some of last year’s memories and take a tour of Alex Karaban’s Northborough, MA home.

"Karaban, who grew up in Southborough and now resides in Northborough, starred for one season at Algonquin..."

Did they move back to Southborough?

Reaction Score
"Karaban, who grew up in Southborough and now resides in Northborough, starred for one season at Algonquin..."

Did they move back to Southborough?
I'm positive they still live in Southborough. That house in the video is where they've always lived. I don't think the family ever moved to Northborough, which is always why I was confused when they would say he was from Northborough. I can go by their house and take a picture if you want. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom