In the other game: ND, DePaul | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In the other game: ND, DePaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
A little reported fact, Ketia Swanier not only started her first game as a freshman, she started at Point Guard! Only one other freshman started her first game as a point guard. Guess who?
I'd guess Jen. Sue, IIRC, was dealing with knee issues her freshman year.

Reaction Score
Think Orang was referring to Marina Mabrey (not Michaela) who scored 16 points not 12. Not sure where you got your stats from.

Despite the UConn 26.8% 3pt defense last year, UConn never satisfactorily learned how to defend the 3 well enough to keep Dayton from ripping the Huskies in the Elite 8 game at the same percentage as ND and DePaul combined for last night, so yes again I am afraid that the Huskies are doomed.[/QUOTE

I shall hang myself at sun rise for making such a grievous error

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
The correct numbers matter, especially when you're referring to another poster's comments on his team's performance. I'd sure hate it if an ND poster stated that Nykesha Sales scored only 2176 or 2174 points in her career, and the difference of 4 points in a game or in season's average can be monumental. Think how much happier Husky fans would be if KLM had scored 16 points instead of 12 against Stanford last year. And UConn would likely be sitting on a 90 game winning streak with those 4 more points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom