In case you missed it the first three times... | The Boneyard

In case you missed it the first three times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sean McDonough wants you to know that there are a lot of Michigan fans at the Rent.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
We aren't close to being overrun here. Good crowd from Michigan but this is OUR house!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Hokes answer to where are uconns strengths was a struggle for him to find something.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Sean also wants you to know that we're bad and we're waiting to turn on our team.

Reaction Score
ESPN is so ADD.

Let's have another awkward musical montage with rap music please.

Reaction Score
McDonough seemed stunned that UConn fans were cheering on 3rd down.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Bull . Rarely heard a guy so obviously anti one team. Sum Bitvch!!

Please point out what he said that wasn't true. Have we booed our own team at home? Yes. Are we a bad football team this year? Yes.

Reaction Score
Please point out what he said that wasn't true. Have we booed our own team at home? Yes. Are we a bad football team this year? Yes.

Sean has earned his rep from many years of calling UConn games. He's a nice guy in real life, but a d#@$ on TV.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Sean has earned his rep from many years of calling UConn games. He's a nice guy in real life, but a d#@$ on TV.

Fair enough. But let's face it, we're hypersensitive to anything. The guy said a lot of nice things about the four guys from the defense we put into the NFL. That's good PR for us and he said it as well.

Reaction Score
Fair enough. But let's face it, we're hypersensitive to anything. The guy said a lot of nice things about the four guys from the defense we put into the NFL. That's good PR for us and he said it as well.

I used to have beers with Sean at the Dugout in Boston. He's a nice guy. I think he "liked" me. But he is not a fan of UConn.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I believe McDonough tried to make the case that we were the worst team in college football for a second there.

I'm down on the current staff, but Jesus, even I felt like he had to check himself up.

Reaction Score

Uh, the boos weren't for "the team". It was for the guy wearing readers.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

At least they paired him with Spielman, who was pretty unabashedly rooting for UCONN. That made sense considering he's a Buckeye.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sean McDonough wants you to know that there are a lot of Michigan fans at the Rent.

Y'know there really wasn't near as many as you might have thought. And like their team, they were soft. They weren't very loud. It wasn't until the 3rd touchdown you could tell they were there.

Reaction Score
I was at the game and while there were definitely a lot of Michigan fans, the vast majority of them were in the one corner/endzone area. There were obviously some here and there throughout the stadium, but it was 75/25 AT WORST for UConn. Not that bad of a showing at all.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Y'know there really wasn't near as many as you might have thought. And like their team, they were soft. They weren't very loud. It wasn't until the 3rd touchdown you could tell they were there.

THIS

Reactions: jho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member