Immensely proud of Paige’s response | The Boneyard

Immensely proud of Paige’s response

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As I’ve said before, Caitlin Clark will win all the NPOY awards this year, and deservedly so. But if I had to choose one player to start my team with, it would be Paige for everything she does on and off the court. She embraces her position as a role model. In so doing, she lifts everyone up.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
4168C805-C9A0-48C4-92D9-4AD911F56842.jpeg

Reaction Score
Class personified. The team and the program is class. Just can’t say enough about this group of young ladies and the coaching staff. My heart goes out to them. Was hoping they would ride good fortune to the championship given all they’ve gone through. ‘twas not to be.

Reaction Score
What a mature, gracious, heartfelt answer. So proud of this young woman and glad I’ll have a chance to see her play for the Huskies next year

I worry that she takes it all upon herself..... which could be great motivation for next year... but she should not have to shoulder the weight of the world. She is an amazing player and person, I just do not want her taking it all upon herself....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I worry that she takes it all upon herself..... which could be great motivation for next year... but she should not have to shoulder the weight of the world. She is an amazing player and person, I just do not want her taking it all upon herself....
It’s what leaders do, they take ownership. She’s so mature for such a young person

Reaction Score
So the road to the 12th NC has ended. It was a bumpy but inspiring journey and one that we can all be proud saying we are Husky fans. Putting the unfortunate ending behind us, it is hoped that the heartfelt, genuinely honest feeling expressed by Paige inspires her in the off-season and becomes the driving force for the entire UConn women next year.

Reaction Score
Love seeing the respect from other UConn coaches. You can tell they’re all reading the same scripts. UConn culture.
Great player, the last inbounds with 9 seconds should have been inbounded to Paige. In that situation put the ball in your best players hands and let them make a play.
She is a total player, plays both ends well. Should be a great point guard at the next level. Would love to see her in New York with JJ, Stewie, and Sabrina.

Reaction Score
As I’ve said before, Caitlin Clark will win all the NPOY awards this year, and deservedly so. But if I had to choose one player to start my team with, it would be Paige for everything she does on and off the court. She embraces her position as a role model. In so doing, she lifts everyone up.
Paige brings light to all she touches.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Classy! Clark can't touch Paige on or off the court.

Reaction Score
I'm not a religious person at all, but I find it refreshing that with Paige's leadership UConn WBB has become a team of true faith!
They have prayer meetings share gospel songs and depend on their faith to pull them through those tense moments!
That is very rare among kids their ages!
More credit to them!
They're a pleasure to listen to at any time!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom