I'm tired of three hours of excuses by P apologista announcers. | The Boneyard

I'm tired of three hours of excuses by P apologista announcers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't stand eight more games of announcers on the program and making excuses for Pasqualoni's lousy coaching.

Eight more games of Pasqualoni is wonderful guy. No one could do any better. UConn has no talent. Over and over as long as he is on the sideline, that's all we will hear.

Get him gone. And as the team improves, that will shut them up.

Reaction Score
I can't stand eight more games of announcers ting on the program and making excuses for Pasqualoni's lousy coaching.

Eight more games of Pasqualoni is wonderful guy. No one could do any better. UConn has no talent. Over and over as long as he is on the sideline, that's all we will hear.

Wanted to hear exactly what Picozzi said yesterday but surprise, surprise the replay is not available on ESPN3. No doubt that crapshow would be a waste of server space, but very odd the replay not up. Maybe Picoz told ESPN HQ to scrub it

Reaction Score
When he started blabbing about P as a sure fire HOF coach I almost threw my iPad across the room.

Reaction Score
When he started blabbing about P as a sure fire HOF coach I almost threw my iPad across the room.

I hope he was referring to the Syracuse Hall of Fame, or the CT HS coaches hall of fame at the Rent.

Reaction Score
I can't stand eight more games of announcers ting on the program and making excuses for Pasqualoni's lousy coaching.

4 more home games to sit through this . Tailgating might not even be able to overcome the dread leading up to these game days. Bad weather and I'm staying home. Why should I put in more effort than these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom