I'm sad | The Boneyard

I'm sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
The bright future is soon, think of the end of the 1st Godfather movie when Michael takes control and cleans house in New York

Reaction Score
i dont feel anything anymore

This is me as well. I don't feel much of anything. PP has sucked the life out of me.

I used to be pi@@ed for a week when we lost, pre PP. Now...nothing. Don't know how I make it to the USF game with PP still in charge.

Maybe 22K in the seats make Warde take notice.

When he said he evaluates coaches at the end of the year BUT reserves the right, blah, blah, blah.....

Well guess what Warde...this is as blah, blah as you get.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I'm numb. I'm sure it won't happen, but someone needs to put me out of my misery. That means lose PP & GDL and name an interim. Nobody would think bad of a school letting coaches go that started 0-4 and lost to a MAC and a 1AA school, all on the heels of 2 straight losing seasons. Bring out your dead! (Monty Python for those not recognizing it).

Reaction Score
I said I would be laughing if we lose to Buffalo. Sadly, I am laughing.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I refuse to let PP ruin my night. I do feel pretty bad for the players though. They have to try to take this guy seriously at practice next week.

Reaction Score
This is me as well. I don't feel much of anything. PP has sucked the life out of me.

I used to be pi@@ed for a week when we lost, pre PP. Now...nothing. Don't know how I make it to the USF game with PP still in charge.

Maybe 22K in the seats make Warde take notice.

When he said he evaluates coaches at the end of the year BUT reserves the right, blah, blah, blah.....

Well guess what Warde...this is as blah, blah as you get.

Not evaluating till the end of the year was a bald faced lie. Either evaluations are taking place every week or Manuel is incompetent.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The bright future is soon, think of the end of the 1st Godfather movie when Michael takes control and cleans house in New York

I want to take out P the way Al Neri took out Barzini.

Reaction Score
Let's give the entire team participation trophies. "nice try" "good game"

participation-trophy-for-anyone-that-contacts-me.jpg

Reaction Score
Can't sleep, listening to WFAN for the last hour. For each of the four updates, Max Herman has used a different, equally embarrassing description of our loss: rolled over, roughed up, etc. Did I mention that he announced the Army win over Louisiana Tech every time before turning the verbal screws on UCONN?

Hoping the Giants can get their act together to prevent an 0-8 start for my teams. Frankly I'm looking forward to watching Anthony Sherman play for the Chiefs most of all. Ah the good old days of smash mouth UCONN football.

Reaction Score
Let's give the entire team participation trophies. "nice try" "good game"

participation-trophy-for-anyone-that-contacts-me.jpg
Just like Small town travel soccer in the '90s. Have we regressed or what? time to clean the slate and bring in some real coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom