I'm Pulling For USF Tonight. You? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I'm Pulling For USF Tonight. You?

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I am pulling for USF. Because of UCF style of play against UConn, my nerves can't handle another game vs them.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Laksa chews gum during a game! And a UCF player is shown up close and personal doing it too. How common is this?

Reaction Score
I hate, hate, hate all of these AAC games. They're utterly pointless, except to demonstrate for the umpteenth time that there's Them and then there's Us. Even these weak teams don't benefit from playing UConn because it just reminds everyone that we have way too much talent for them to compete. Give it up. The Huskies have nothing to gain from these games and everything to lose (eg. Gabby, Danger, possibly others). Oh, but Geno does need another trophy . . . Hope Z and Meg get a lot of action tonight and that I can stay awake to see the dreary end. Turned off the last one.

Reaction Score
USF ahead by 9. How could they have run so many plays without Laksa touching the ball? I don’t care how well guarded she is. She doesn’t even have to take the shots. She just needs to touch the ball.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
As Les Nessman would say on Thanksgiving Day , "Oh,the humanity!" They are hitting the ground everywhere. Bearcats will turn out to be turkeys after all.

A trip down memory lane with Les:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
USF ahead by 9. How could they have run so many plays without Laksa touching the ball? I don’t care how well guarded she is. She doesn’t even have to take the shots. She just needs to touch the ball.

Laksa looks like the player Lou is sometimes accused of being as a freshman. Or maybe Lauren Bacall in a basketball outfit.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Halftime 33 - 30 USF. UCF is not going away. Good game.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Laksa looks like the player Lou is sometimes accused of being as a freshman. Or maybe Lauren Bacall in a basketball outfit.
You know how to whistle, Steve. You just put your lips together and blow. But noo basketball outfit!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Giving Knights coach appropriate props. They will keep coming on under her.

Reaction Score
USF up by 14 with one and a half minutes left at Mohegan Sun.

Bad news for later tonight, though... Adam Amin is in the house. I've been watching for the last ten minutes, and am not elaborating when I say that he's not even trying to call the game. Just more of the usual juvenile banter with Rebecca and Kara. Ugh.

Reaction Score

Bad news for later tonight, though... Adam Amin is in the house. I've been watching for the last ten minutes, and am not elaborating when I say that he's not even trying to call the game. Just more of the usual juvenile banter with Rebecca and Kara. Ugh.
There’s always radio, even if it’s a play behind the TV.

Reaction Score
I hate, hate, hate all of these AAC games. They're utterly pointless, except to demonstrate for the umpteenth time that there's Them and then there's Us. Even these weak teams don't benefit from playing UConn because it just reminds everyone that we have way too much talent for them to compete. Give it up. The Huskies have nothing to gain from these games and everything to lose (eg. Gabby, Danger, possibly others). Oh, but Geno does need another trophy . . . Hope Z and Meg get a lot of action tonight and that I can stay awake to see the dreary end. Turned off the last one.

Yeah, I know. So do I. Not just the AAC tournament, but all of them. MSSU went undefeated and beat SC during the regular season, but SC gets them on an off night and suddenly they’re the champions? It’s all about the $$$. Well, the players certainly aren’t seeing any of it. Just more opportunities to get injured.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

They certainly ignored the double technical with about 2 minutes to go, whether out of political correctness or they were too engrossed in chit chat about Rebecca's daughter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom