'I'm frustrated but I'm having fun" | The Boneyard

'I'm frustrated but I'm having fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
At this point if P can get through a media availability without a cringe-worthy moment that will be a victory. Can you imagine or recall Calhoun, Coughlin or any intense, successful coach saying anything remotely similar? Enjoying the latter stages of a defeat? Then the easy smile and laughter recounting the time Army came to the Carrier Dome. Gotta give the guy credit, he doesn't act like he's No. 3 on the hot seat. Then again, I guess he may not be aware of that, either.

about the 24:00 mark below

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/allaccess/?media=401014

Reaction Score
I can't ever remember hearing Edsall, or frankly any other coach saying he was having so much fun during a losing effort, and that he wished it never ended.

He has clearly lost his mind and thinks he is coaching an intramural football team.

Reaction Score
It warms my heart that he is having so much fun. It really does. I'm so glad he's having fun. Why shouldn't his golden years be fun by golly? He's earned his fun at UConn after leading such a "talentless" bunch to consecutive 5-7 seasons and and 0-2 start this year against crap schedules. Just warms my heart.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I am NOT having fun...Thanks for nothing Paulie...

Reaction Score
I think p is a good bullshitter who occasionally overdoes his Stop. The question is does he believe it?

Reaction Score
I think p is a good bull ter who occasionally overdoes his bull . The question is does he believe it?

The giddiness he recounted the Army story with suggests he does.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's not having fun.

He's just not a competent public speaker which, unfortunately, is just another aspect of the job where he's deficient.

Reaction Score
He will have,made almost 5 million the last three years. Just in time to permanently retire and spend quality time with his young kids. I'd, be,having fun too if I hit the lottery before I retired.

Reaction Score
It is beyond silly to think he doesn't care that he has sucked. He is just not capable of doing anything about it.

Reaction Score
He is just not capable of doing anything about it.

He could have jettisoned GDL. The guy is more interested in taking care of his friend then he is taking care of the football program. The O-line continues to be the weakest link of the team.

Reaction Score
It is beyond silly to think he doesn't care that he has sucked. He is just not capable of doing anything about it.

You do agree that saying he is having fun is like A-Rod saying Barry Bonds cheats. It makes you wonder if he really is losing it.

It all started, I think, when he actually thought we were getting the second half kick off during a game last season. We weren't.

Reaction Score

If he does care he has a very odd way of showing it. Give me Dennis Green any day of the week.

Reaction Score
If you witnessed Brady Hoke's postgame last week you would have thought Michigan lost. He had them practicing in full pads on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom