Illinois Post Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Illinois Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
It does not even come close to reflecting his dominance. I have never seen a player so visibly in someone’s head as Clingan was with Hawkins and Shannon. These two were seeing ghosts.
It goes the the difference in mobility between Clingan and Edey. Both are defensive forces, but one translates to the next level and one is an exceptional college player.

Reaction Score
Thoroughly enjoying the Illinois fans on twitter and their board complaining that only one foul was called on Clingan.

Have no idea what game they were watching or if they understand the rules of basketball. The dude did not foul. So disciplined again.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Thoroughly enjoying the Illinois fans on twitter and their board complaining that only one foul was called on Clingan.

Have no idea what game they were watching or if they understand the rules of basketball. The dude did not foul. So disciplined again.
Sour grapes. DC played his most defensively disciplined game of the year. They were the unfortunate recipients of said game. Deal with it.

Reaction Score

Exactly. Just because their strategy was to continuously try to draw fouls on DC doesn't mean he committed any. The kid is tall, a huge wingspan, and he stayed disciplined.

Reaction Score

There were a few that some refs might have called a foul and I could have lived with. But there were also a few drives Newton and Castle had in the first half in which they were hammered at the rim and no foul was called. Fair is fair.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm one of those fans real time that's always calculating what can go wrong. Even so five minutes in I'm thinking, Illinois is showing their bellies. But they saw it all in the Big 10!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The stat of the night is that Illinois went 0 - 19 on shots contested by Clingan.

Be Afraid Jeff Goldblum GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom