If you don't know your history, doomed to repeat it. | The Boneyard

If you don't know your history, doomed to repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's some interesting reading from events in the big east in July 2003.

http://mysite.verizon.net/fethrs/Minutes July 2003.pdf

I'm not actually sure if they ever followed through and created the proposed business structure of a board of directors and executive committes involving the presidents and AD's, regarding the appointment of a commissioner of the conference.

If they didn't ever follow through, then Providence is still technically running this thing on the honor system among the priesthood, and there technically isn't any legal way to vote providence out of power.

I hope that's not the case. If they didn't create a formal legal 501c thing or whatever it is, it sure explains how the Pitt president could get away with being a head honcho out there, and then move over to the ACC in the middle of the night with nobody really raising a fuss legally.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I remember that document. Did you notice that at that time UCF was in the Recommend/Consider column while USF was in the Dismiss column?

One thing that has to bother UCF fans/people is that until their football program (and nearly entire athletic department) imploded under Kruczek in '03, they were well ahead of USF on our wishlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom