If Looks Could Kill ... Look out folks, she's coming | The Boneyard

If Looks Could Kill ... Look out folks, she's coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So I took my Saturday walk with dog and buddy and sat down in my Huskies withdrawal mode and decided to watch the 2/9/15 Huskies SC game again. And, well, something that I'd seen before decided to stick this time. With around 6:44 to go in the first half and UConn called for an offensive foul the camera follows Mitchell up the floor as players get ready for the toss in and behind her as she readies herself the camera picks up Natalie Butler and in those couple of seconds we see a competitor's total look of - the only word I can figure fits is "heat" and then she lets it go. I can't imagine how much it stings to sit there wanting so badly to go out there and compete. I have a feeling that after a few shake down games in the fall we are going to be whooping it up over Natalie.

"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play...."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=04KQydlJ-qc

Reaction Score
So I took my Saturday walk with dog and buddy and sat down in my Huskies withdrawal mode and decided to watch the 2/9/15 Huskies SC game again. And, well, something that I'd seen before decided to stick this time. With around 6:44 to go in the first half and UConn called for an offensive foul the camera follows Mitchell up the floor as players get ready for the toss in and behind her as she readies herself the camera picks up Natalie Butler and in those couple of seconds we see a competitor's total look of - the only word I can figure fits is "heat" and then she lets it go. I can't imagine how much it stings to sit there wanting so badly to go out there and compete. I have a feeling that after a few shake down games in the fall we are going to be whooping it up over Natalie.

Rocky--You hit my affection parade--my best buddy, my pal, constant companion--is sharing my chair as usually. Everything I've read about Butler is she a great teammate, effective center, and ready to go. I think you are right about the new BIG girl.

Reaction Score
Natalie listens and learns from Shea during practice. This kid works really hard and wants to be good. And she's going to be.

[If "looks could kill"?? Nat looks about as dangerous as Sue Bird did]

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Did you watch the South Carolina game with the sound off? I cannot watch any of their games because there is always that loud shrieking screaming like someone is being murdered just off camera.

Reaction Score

I would say that Butler shows signs of being an intense competitor lol. And the player sitting next to her can dial it up a notch too.

Reaction Score
If you watch the latest episode of the Geno Auremma Project on ESPN, you can see that NB is all in. Can't wait to see her on the floor this fall.

Reaction Score
Natalie listens and learns from Shea during practice. This kid works really hard and wants to be good. And she's going to be.

[If "looks could kill"?? Nat looks about as dangerous as Sue Bird did]

Not only does she look about as dangerous as Sue Bird, she does in fact, as others have pointed out, actually look like Sue Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom