If anyone cares to chat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If anyone cares to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please reread my post and then tell me who needs to kick down my door.
I misread. It's obvious who needs to kick your door down. Susan Herbst! that. She can kick my door down first!

Reaction Score
We chatted. Pretty much everything we chatted about is being confirmed on the Intertubes. Think Wetzel or ESPN. bec can share with you if he wants tomorrow.
So UMD and Rutgers are going to the B1G and we're going to the ACC? Cool.

Reaction Score
So UMD and Rutgers are going to the B1G and we're going to the ACC? Cool.

Or did he find confirmation about the UConn, UVA, RU and MD to the B1G?

Hmmmmm.......? :cool:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I heard a secret. They say you have a broken heart....

When they look back on our society 1000 years from now I hope they correctly identify that the lamest people were those who alluded to inside information on message boards.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And this is how I do it - sometimes you just have to go over and kick the door down at a perfect stranger's house on the off chance that he knows something I don't.

I just hope he's not armed.
Seriously, if you break into a perfect stranger's house, what are the odd that he has no arms? I'm guessing pretty low. And if he has no arms is really a 'perfect' stranger? To me he'd be a pretty messed up stranger. I mean sure we're all perfect in god's eyes but...the guy has no arms. That's just messed up.

Reaction Score
I heard a secret. They say you have a broken heart....

When they look back on our society 1000 years from now I hope they correctly identify that the lamest people were those who alluded to inside information on message boards.
Naaaa. I think trolls would get that honor.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Naaaa. I think trolls would get that honor.

I'm actually embarrassed for the people that do this. It's the same way Michael Scott could make you feel when the Office was a decent show.

Reaction Score
This thread and the OP are full of win. Something actually is happening, this time it's for real.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'm actually embarrassed for the people that do this. It's the same way Michael Scott could make you feel when the Office was a decent show.

Whaler can find away to attack in a poster in every thread.

Reaction Score
If he was CIA, apparently anything he wanted kept secret would have been published in full on the internet by now.

Yes, but he got some decent poontang in the process. I can neither confirm nor deny this. This message will self destruct in 20 minutes....coinciding with the time we should hear about conference realignment and our future.

Reaction Score
Both of you should expect a knock on your doors in about 20 minutes.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Did the OP have a named source for any of his information? Is the information worth prostrating myself on the board for? Am I a regular BY poster? So many questions.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
If he was CIA, apparently anything he wanted kept secret would have been published in full on the internet by now.
No no, CIA is Culinary Institute of America. They just got an invite to the NNNBE. (I'm all about the abbreviations in this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom