Ice gets a highlight video | The Boneyard

Ice gets a highlight video

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Her improvement is nothing short of dramatic. it's obvious she has been working hard on everything - skills, conditioning, the system. UConn coaching and the character and dedication of the types of players who come to Storrs shows through again.

Reaction Score
Ice is now showing Uconn fans why Geno picked her for Uconn. In her last 2 games she is 10 for 10 shooting and I believe 12 rebounds. Ice will really help in the next 7 games and Uconn will have another league trophy. I still predict Uconn will go undefeated in the BE. With Ice's help off the bench , as Aubrey did, Uconn now has 8 players that can be counted on.GO ICE!!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
ICE is going to be fine. Once she finishes adjusting her skills to the college landscape's speed and physicality. In HS you couldn't speed her up. In college that has changed, and those easy shots are now rushed. Her rhythm is off...not her skills. So, game to game things may change, but overall, as a freshman her numbers aren't that much different, and in some cases better, than some other UCONN frosh. Her journey so far reminds me of Tuck...and we know how she turned out.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
It appears the game is finally slowing down for her
True, at times it seemed like she was thinking too much and not letting her instincts, abilities, and instructions take over. Reminds me of AE as a freshman. I've a feeling tht she'll be just fine.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I think Ice looks in better shape and moving better. Just looking at her run up and down the court you will notice she's doing better. Hope she can continue to build!
Bingo!!!

She’s playing faster & bigger. She knows what to do and when to do it. As I said in the Georgetown game thread, “Ice is living up to her nickname!”

Also, I strongly suspect Ice has been receiving additional instruction at the “Jamelle Elliott School for Post Players.” :)

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Bingo!!!

She’s playing faster & bigger. She knows what to do and when to do it. As I said in the Georgetown game thread, “Ice is living up to her nickname!”

Also, I strongly suspect Ice has been receiving additional instruction at the “Jamelle Elliott School for Post Players.” :)
Also noticed that ICE has a bit of an up fake. Wish more on the team used this technique, a good way to get an easier bucket and an add one.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Also noticed that ICE has a bit of an up fake. Wish more on the team used this technique, a good way to get an easier bucket and an add one.
Excellent point!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Ice is starting to get it. Still, she has to learn to score in the paint and change directions without putting the ball on the floor as Aaliyah can do. Too many times she has done that and lost the ball, but I am very happy that she may have turned a corner and can help us down the stretch.

Reaction Score
I think Ice works best in a 2 big system, which only works when Aaliyah is out of foul trouble. I’m hoping with Yanna and Jana returning next season (and hopefully with a “Strong” recruiting class) we can see a multiple big lineup where Ice will flourish.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom