I was just told August West just got arrested for that cyberbullying complaint... | The Boneyard

I was just told August West just got arrested for that cyberbullying complaint...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Remember that guy who complained to the cops about AW threatening him? Well, my boss is also August Wests' boss (different companies) and he just left my office after telling me that he is out on bail (whew!) but now facing 1 to 5 years in jail and a fine! And...he was let go of his duties at work.

WTF?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Damn I can't wait for tomorrow.
Just be thankful that I didn't have time to prepare the mock news report I dreamed up announcing the hire of Nate Miles as our new assistant coach/recruiting ace. It was a doozy.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Damn. He's already spent half of his life doin' time for some other farker's crime. I was really hoping that he would get a new start, live the life he should.
to be fair, the other half of his life he spent stumblin around drunk on burgundy wine

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Cuffed on my birthday of all days. Go ahead yard yuck it up that I was born on April Fools.

Lawyer just told me I have to cut my dreads before arraignment. I can't do that, goes against my white suburban Rastafarian beliefs.

Also, I've got a bunch of bitcoins that I will transfer to your account if someone can silence William Shea.

F'in Shea. It's always Shea. This ain't over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom