i was 100% against | The Boneyard

i was 100% against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
playing michigan anywhere but the Rent. its about getting a big boy into hartford and not about that cool nyc/ezposure/N game that we all know is a good idea every once in a while.

i will say this and warde i hope to god u read this, if michigan pays us 2mil+, they can have the game in nyc(citi or yanks). that $ goes straight ot a new staff end of story. only way i would ever be ok with this. i got this from another post/thread idea fc posted....

Reaction Score
He said he'll take it under consideration...

image.jpg

Reaction Score
playing michigan anywhere but the Rent. its about getting a big boy into hartford and not about that cool nyc/ezposure/N game that we all know is a good idea every once in a while.

i will say this and warde i hope to god u read this, if michigan pays us 2mil+, they can have the game in nyc(citi or yanks). that $ goes straight ot a new staff end of story. only way i would ever be ok with this. i got this from another post/thread idea fc posted....

Your posts have become obsessively creepy.

Maybe they were the whole time and I was blinded by the fact that, in general, our teams were good.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Your posts have become obsessively creepy.

Maybe they were the whole time and I was blinded by the fact that, in general, our teams were good.

go back inside, the weather out here is to much for u

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Michigan must play the game in East Hartford. UConn needs to behave big time.

we need a big time coach to behave big time. i thought we had one before and now we clearly dont. times have changed. if money was ever a second of the issue with P then this is the answer. if not then he better be gone this winter and i look forward to getting a big boy at the rent next fall.

Reaction Score
funny this is being brought up. in bradenton florida tonight i was wearing husky block cshirt .

got a few go huskies relatin g to bball. have a standing bet with my neighbors friend on football vs Michigan . getting 17. i win 2 case michelob ultra he wins 1 case miller light . hope we can keep it close

Reaction Score
go back inside, the weather out here is to much for u

Is this supposed to make sense? The weather out here is too much for me? The grown man who obsessively emails someone he doesn't know and addresses him constantly on a message board is lecturing me.

Let's pretend Warde reads your messages? How is his reaction not going to be "Wow this guy is a freak"? And then he's going to take your advice? You've got this one all planned out, Dan.

Reaction Score
we need a big time coach to behave big time. i thought we had one before and now we clearly dont. times have changed. if money was ever a second of the issue with P then this is the answer. if not then he better be gone this winter and i look forward to getting a big boy at the rent next fall.
we need a big time coach to behave big time. i thought we had one before and now we clearly dont. times have changed. if money was ever a second of the issue with P then this is the answer. if not then he better be gone
this winter and i look forward to getting a big boy at the rent next fall.

Too bad we didn't go hard after Rich Rod a couple of seasons ago. Guess Arizona thought he was acceptable as a coach. Superior attitudes at work? Dunno.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Is this supposed to make sense? The weather out here is too much for me? The grown man who obsessively emails someone he doesn't know and addresses him constantly on a message board is lecturing me.

Let's pretend Warde reads your messages? How is his reaction not going to be "Wow this guy is a freak"? And then he's going to take your advice? You've got this one all planned out, Dan.

how do u know i dont know warde? are you stalking me? thats creepy.

a real fanbase has a thousand fans that are crazy as like me. welcome to college football. if warde is ready for the big time then no matter what i meail or post here it wont bother him but it will give him a idea of the pulse of the fanbase(large sample not just me). fans see this program going down quick. u cna do 1 of 2 things

1) sit and watch it go down like cuse bc and others did and look how long it takes to dig out of those probelms
or
2) go ape and demand change in many different ways. $, tix, media etc.

your choice. fair weather fans go inside and do something else with there time. die hards figure out how the to get it in the schools head that his wont be tolerated. if that means i have to run a naked lap or put poop on a door step. then so be it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Too bad we didn't go hard after Rich Rod a couple of seasons ago. Guess Arizona thought he was acceptable as a coach. Superior attitudes at work? Dunno.

lol dont tell me. i was ape for leach and i rmember being all for rrod as well. heck i remmeber writing a thread on the wvu board aksing them for forgivness after we hire then as a joke lol.

Reaction Score
We've got another week to stew and if it doesn't go well dog-eat-dog will be a happy memory. Even the steady habits crew will be put over the edge at some point.

Reaction Score
lol dont tell me. i was ape **** for leach and i rmember being all for rrod as well. heck i remmeber writing a thread on the wvu board aksing them for forgivness after we hire then as a joke lol.
lol dont tell me. i was ape **** for leach and i rmember being all for rrod as well. heck i remmeber writing a thread on the wvu board aksing them for forgivness after we hire then as a joke lol.

So how'd they screw up so bad. . . We told them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom