I want to see the grand kid cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
upload_2014-3-20_21-44-3.jpeg

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Deepster said:
Today, we kicked some ass and broke some hearts, I guess.
You came with the good mojo this year, deep. I gotta hand it to you. That victory was pure Testiculos. We couldve folded so many times and continued to sack up. Me and my buddy were shouting "Testiculos" after every huge play. People thought we were batsh!t crazy. I'm supposed to drive home now but I think I'm going to stay for some Nova and then crush some wings.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Today, we kicked some ass and broke some hearts, I guess.
You came with the good mojo this year, deep. I gotta hand it to you. That victory was pure Testiculos. We couldve folded so many times and continued to sack up. Me and my buddy were shouting "Testiculos" after every huge play. People thought we were batsh!t crazy. I'm supposed to drive home now but I think I'm going to stay for some Nova and then crush some wings.

I must say, I never doubted this mojo. I believe I even inadvertently front ran the call with a couple of balls posts. It's all gravy for me now, because no matter what, Ollie's got a winning post season record at this point.

Senhor Testiculo rides again.

Reaction Score

Thanks, Augie. This ain't my first rodeo.

RIDE, SENHOR. RIDE!!!!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
You taunted him, didn't you?

LOL . A couple more hits off the flask and I might've.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Thanks, Augie. This ain't my first rodeo.

RIDE, SENHOR. RIDE!!!!

The second "Ride!" was on that horse pic above but got chopped off in my excitement! I forgot to save the final edit. Whatever, not changing it now.

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Eee loves kippin' on 'is back.

Beautiful plumage!

That's one of the worst stock photo attachments I've seen prank. All sorts of watermarks, ads, people's names, cutting line....

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
When they put Martelli 3 on - I put it on mute, changed the channel, changed it back, put it back on mute, walked away from the TV. All for mojo sake.
I turned to TNT for the duration of that interview. We showed respect for the mojo, and the mojo paid us in kind.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
That's one of the worst stock photo attachments I've seen prank. All sorts of watermarks, ads, people's names, cutting line....
You think you can shame me after this? I think not!

PDM+19+(5).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01