I think I aged 20 years... | The Boneyard

I think I aged 20 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

I was all ready to throw in the towel, metaphorically speaking, and resign myself to a first round exit from the NCAA's. But somehow this team found a way to win, in spite of some mind-numbingly stupid play the last minute of OT. BUT 18-20 from the FT line sealed it...

This has to be one of the best feelings for the entire team in a very long time - my highest congratulations to them and to Coach Ollie for doing something that they weren't allowed to do last year, and something that tOSU, Cinci and Colorado were unable to do - beat the lesser seeded team in round 1 of the NCAA's this year.

And by the way, St Louis, and Oklahoma, as 5 seeds, are currently losing with time running out. Congrats again to the entire team, and UCONN nation. I know it's just one game, but man did it feel like a big win.

Reaction Score
I think this team will give me an ulcer. This team is hard to watch at times with some of the things you see happening on the court. 5 second call trying to inbounds the ball under your own hoop, fouling with a big lead in OT and giving them a conventional 3 pt play, other team always seeming to have their best shooting performances against us, how many 3 pointers did we seem to have go in and out, Nolan still getting too many offensive fouls called on him for not being set in his screen, etc.
However, in the end they find a way to pull it out and play on and I love the fact that I get to go through it all again on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom