i say | The Boneyard

i say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if were going hunting, then lets frucking go god dam hunting. call up montgomery and see if he wants to flip. we need a dt and while schools were recruiting him as a ot give him the chance to play dt and u can position flip him later. lets see how much he really likes that new staff. were just as close to home as bc is for him.

rutgers just flipped cater from cuse, thats a insult of epic porportions. a local 2* prospect cuse just lost lol. talk about the home team kid reach that then boinks u.

then call up lowrie. tell him if boyle goes elsewhere we would liek to offer him if hes interested more in our type of future offense then daz who wants him to position change.

then call up the manchester coach. i want to know why he has given us a huge stiff arm so far or what the issue is really. after that is settled offer little a ship at db and tell him he can get his shot at lb first if he wishes. give him the usual local pitch. have cjazz call him etc.

i want to ruffle some feeathers while we can. i dont care if none of those 3 pick up the phone i want those cowards up north to just think about this for a minute and weap.

if any of these happen, then its going to be a funeral party on another message board. hell if we flip little, then i say we call isaacs up and and let saint randy know were playing ball 2 just for kicks. i want to piss some mother fruckers off this last week and make some dam noise. i want blood!

do we have any posters here who live in indiana? if so please contact me asap, we ned to ruin that state this weekend with bomb threats, ugly farm girls and tag every track hes suposed to visit so it looks like crap and that they dont take care of there track. its war with indiana for laray and i want the kid!

Reaction Score
Totally agree. While UConn is finishing strongly, Addazio is losing some control of the former Spaz class, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Lost a RB to Iowa, Lost a WR to Purdue and their board is up in arms about losing Boyle to Oregon because he wanted a dual threat QB with MAC offers. The also had a post hiring decommit of the #1 rated kicker in the counrty. Note that the MAC QB is the only BC commit since Addazio's hiring on December 4. It is good to remind these kids that UConn is still interested. You never know what could happen. Sadly, BC has 0 (yes zero) offensive linemen in their whole class, unless you count Montgomery as an OT.

Reaction Score
I thought a puddy HfD. I did, I did! Welcome back. Glad to see the cold has not evaporated the pi$$ and vinegar coarsing thru your veins.

Reaction Score
As far as Laray and Indiana, the Hoosiers only have a commit from a 2 stat RB, just like UConn. They did have a visit from a FL RB last weekend and that RB is visiting WVUthis weekend. A WVU commit would make him their 7th RBin this class. Even if a couple move to DB and a couple are FBs, it is still a huge class. We are hoping that this FL back pulls the trigger on an Indiana commit soon

Reaction Score
As far as Laray and Indiana, the Hoosiers only have a commit from a 2 stat RB, just like UConn. They did have a visit from a FL RB last weekend and that RB is visiting WVUthis weekend. A WVU commit would make him their 7th RBin this class. Even if a couple move to DB and a couple are FBs, it is still a huge class. We are hoping that this FL back pulls the trigger on an Indiana commit soon

Only one correction Rock, our RB is actually recruited as a FB.

Reaction Score
I believe you're thinking of Walsh, and Rock is thinking of Marriner.

YES! I stand corrected! I forgot about Marriner! It's like the moment you find a $20 bill in the pocket of a coat you haven't worn in ages!

Reaction Score
Dont think any of those guys are going anywhere. Lowrie will probably want to laugh on the phone and hang up he bleeds maroon and gold the kid is the best QB in our class. He's been unbelievable underrated. Most of the guys he lost were guys personally recruited by our OC and OL coach who both left there all from OH. Boyle is interesting I don't think he's going to Oregon I'm thinking Pitt. Btw congrats on some of the kids you've landed. Lemelle is a star at the next level IMO.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
coach needs to get on his cell and make some dam calls asap to miami. offer kirkland and offer the whole hs for dam sake. miami just pulled the kids silent verbal becuase they wern't happy he wanted to wait until nsd, just a fabalous school shalkalalala runs. punk bi*tch. the good will alone if worth this for that connection. gus will def be heading south now to maimi with another slot open i think.

we also need to know, are we projecting fuchs as a te or wr. if its a te, then we need to be looking at 1 more wr to finish off this class.

Reaction Score
coach needs to get on his cell and make some dam calls asap to miami. offer kirkland and offer the whole hs for dam sake. miami just pulled the kids silent verbal becuase they wern't happy he wanted to wait until nsd, just a fabalous school shalkalalala runs. punk bi*tch. the good will alone if worth this for that connection. gus will def be heading south now to maimi with another slot open i think.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiami/football_recruiting/

For a 6-5 333 OL you should get on plane yourself and go get him.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yea seems like he wants to stay home somewhat. can't agure with that. but if i was coach i call up that hs coach and offer anyway and let him know we have a slot if things get messy for the kid. goodwill pays off down the road. look at TJW with kempt.

Reactions: pj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01