I remember my first time | The Boneyard

I remember my first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The first one was special. I was so relieved to finally "be there" get a chance to see what it felt like, and to get to experience it with someone so special. She'd broken my heart for so long.

The next time was special, but the time before had been so special. I remember feeling like I'd somehow been spent the Saturday before and was just going through the motions on Monday night. Sure, it felt good and I needed a drink afterwards, but it was sooooooo relaxing.

The 3rd time was just so unexpected. I hadn't hoped for much. And then, late on Monday evening, it dawned on me "This is happening again. There's no way it CAN'T happen"

3 weeks ago, I was just happy to see her get her heart broken again. Maybe even happier (at the time) for that. My expectations were guarded. Maybe I'd get 3 dates, but I never expected much more. Then, it started building and I found myself in a hotel room last night, on the edge of my seat, not sure if it was the wine or the moment making me feel that way...then I burst off of the couch and ran around trying not to scream too loudly. My wife wasn't there so it felt odd, but it still felt great...reminded how unexpected it can be. That it can never be routine, that, each time, it's different, special.

How can you love them all so much while they're all so different?

Basketball's nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32