I missed this...why wasn't Nykesha Sales there Saturday..... | The Boneyard

I missed this...why wasn't Nykesha Sales there Saturday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I asked my wife that very question! I know she lives in Florida but?????

Reaction Score
I think they should have made sure that Nykesha's schedule was acceptable to that date. That was very disappointing. She was one of the most important pieces. Great to see Rose, Hunt, Marquis and Better but they had a very small part in the championship. Glad that Kara and Rebecca were there but not surprising. To me that ceremony meant very little because there was no Rizotti and Sales. My thoughts are "why bother?" It's great that Meghan Pattyson was able to jump in on another ceremony but really how about the key players.

Reaction Score
As I noted in another thread, there were only 2 weekend home games in 2015. They were very constrained in their dates, and then getting 12 women to all be free on that day is not easy.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Jen made it, but not until after the ceremony. She tried to be there at half time, but she had a game and the roads didn't make for a quick drive.

Reaction Score
They said on SNY tonite, tues., that Kesha..was OOC......! out of country....on Saturday. ...!!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is really hard to get 10 or 12 people together for any reunion, especially in the middle of winter. 40 year olds have lives and jobs and family commitments. I was really impressed they got as many to the game as they did. Sorry those who didn't make were unable to, but still a great event!

Reaction Score
Geno said that Nykesha was not able to come because of other commitments, Jenn had a game in the morning and Jamelle had a game as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I think they should have made sure that Nykesha's schedule was acceptable to that date.

They already demeaned the program while stabbing their first star in the back for her, isn't that enough?

Reaction Score
They already demeaned the program while stabbing their first star in the back for her, isn't that enough?

No need to ask how you feel about Coach Auriemma's gesture of goodwill for which he sought said first star's approval.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I know she lives in Orlando mostly, but also has a job with the Sun during the WNBA season in community relations/outreach.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No need to ask how you feel about Coach Auriemma's gesture of goodwill for which he sought said first star's approval.

What was she going to say? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom