I love Danny, but…. | The Boneyard

I love Danny, but….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see it both ways, he's only encouraging them or other opponents fans to say stuff because they know he'll act on it. I dont really have a problem with him reacting that way, i think a lot of us would but its like internet trolls, they are looking for a response, if you dont respond or pay them any attention, their power goes away.

Reaction Score
I’m fine with the coach telling off a few rowdy pricks at away games, as long as it doesn’t really get out of control. I don’t want him to be threatening anyone, especially when we win. Just tell them to count your rings and walk out

Reaction Score
I see it both ways, he's only encouraging them or other opponents fans to say stuff because they know he'll act on it. I dont really have a problem with him reacting that way, i think a lot of us would but its like internet trolls, they are looking for a response, if you dont respond or pay them any attention, their power goes away.
You are absolutely spot on…
I think I would just point to scoreboard

Reaction Score
It is probably personal with him. During a podcast at last year's Final Four, his wife said that she would never go back to Providence because Providence fans were spitting at her and throwing beer. She said something to the effect that if you were a Uconn fan and an balloon knot, "go up the road to Providence."

About 5 1/2 minutes in.

Reaction Score
Nah it’s fine. Especially that fan base and especially after the way they treated Andrea.
It is probably personal with him. During a podcast at last year's Final Four, his wife said that she would never go back to Providence because Providence fans were spitting at her and throwing beer. She said something to the effect that if you were a Uconn fan and an balloon knot, "go up the road to Providence."

About 5 1/2 minutes in.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Watch his post game press conference. He was reserved and at the end he throws in something to the effect of Go Huskys and Go Rhody!!!

Reaction Score
I've never understood why fans can scream all sorts of obscenities at coaches and players but they are supposed to have zero reaction and just walk through the tunnel. Don't dish it if you can't take it, and as long as things don't get physical I have zero problem with the chirping.

Reaction Score
Providence fans will be really ticked off when Hurley steals Hopkins from them next month.
Happy I Love It GIF by Desus & Mero

Reaction Score
He's from Jersey--this is part of the deal. Embrace it. At least he's willing to back up the talk. Nothing worse than a big mouth who can't throw hands
I love it. Let’s blame all of DH’s flaws on Jersey. I hate it when he slows down the offense like it’s the Turnpike at the end of games!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I have an in-law that's telling me he doesn't like "the way Clingan behaves". I'm like, Clingan? Really? And I can't accuse him of being on dope like if he was on the Yard beause I don't need WWIII at home.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I have an in-law that's telling me he doesn't like "the way Clingan behaves". I'm like, Clingan? Really? And I can't accuse him of being on dope like if he was on the Yard beause I don't need WWIII at home.
I mean he's thrown a "shush" or two I guess? Clingan comes off as a pretty decent guy to me.

Huskies are dogs, we fight. Just keep it clean and don't cost us games and I'm pretty OK with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom