I Know We have this question all the time but… | Page 3 | The Boneyard

I Know We have this question all the time but…

Reaction Score
I have a meeting from 12-4 where for some reason the boss has decided to put me on a team of 4 people makig a 2 million $ decision (they're an idiot, have you met me?).

So I'm obviously not going. Any good ideas for how to fake sick? Diarrhea? Puke? Dead grandfather?
Syphilis oughta do it.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I have a meeting from 12-4 where for some reason the boss has decided to put me on a team of 4 people makig a 2 million $ decision (they're an idiot, have you met me?).

So I'm obviously not going. Any good ideas for how to fake sick? Diarrhea? Puke? Dead grandfather?
Go with dead grandmother, but be sure to get the boss the wrong number for the mortuary and have Cameron Frye record the voicemail message, in case he calls. :D

Reaction Score

Stomach issue is the best. No one can fault you for not being able to get off the shitter, and it can clear up quickly.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Dead friend named Bunbury has been known to work. But you have to sound earnest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom