I have seen the future | The Boneyard

I have seen the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I agree he looked good in the time he played. I like to see more of the other backs and not just McCombs as we saw though the first three quarters.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
and its name is Max.

This kid is really good. Hope he starts to get more carries.

Please, please, please. Enjoy the night that Nick Williams had before you ride off on to your next windmill adventure.

I do agree Max looked the part of a player that belongs.

THC

Reaction Score
As a Berlin native, I've been singing this kids praises for a while. He's supposedly the best back at catching the ball out of the back field.

Reaction Score
Who was the idiot who claimed to be from Berlin who kept posting on the old Scout board that DeLorenzo was not a D1 talent and a waste of a scholarship? Anyway whoever you are enjoy your crow. The kid had a great night.

THC

Reaction Score
Who was the idiot who claimed to be from Berlin who kept posting on the old Scout board that DeLorenzo was not a D1 talent and a waste of a scholarship. Anyway whoever you are enjoy your crow. The kid had a great night.

That was whaler I believe, he also said he "heard" that he didn't like contact. The kid was a stud at Berlin, and is already playing on special teams and getting touches as a RFr.

Reaction Score
That was whaler I believe, he also said he "heard" that he didn't like contact. The kid was a stud at Berlin, and is already playing on special teams and getting touches as a RFr.

Yes, there was someone who said he didn't like contact. Could not be more wrong.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
my "future" idea frm this game was that this fall and the next 2 we have whitmer/frank/lyle/phillips/davis for sure. thats a future on o that we have never had.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The irony is the O Line now has issues, but they have the players around it on O to move the chains if they can keep a QB upright.

How good was Davis? That whole first drive of the second half he made a couple of really great catches. Solid all night. Liked Phillips as well, but I think they only threw at him, what, 3 times?

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Phillips/Davis/Smith/Williams might give us our best group of WRs ever (not saying much). If Griffin can have the season he is capable of it could be a fun year. Just need the line to give Whitmer time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Completely wrong. People from Berlin called Max out and I talked about how much I hated the culture in Berlin. I said I wasnt surprised by them calling their best out because that program is poison.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Not sure who it was but I 100% agree that someone tried to troll this kid by saying they heard he was afraid of contact and pretty much a cream-puff. I didn't like it when it was insinuated and would dislike it even more if the person who posted it didn't man up and admit it was them.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It was UMass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score

That was not whaler who said that.

Reaction Score
He looked good enough to grab +/- 5 carries a game until he proves he is not ready yet or he shows that he might be good enough for more.

Reaction Score
Jaynice, it was UMass, you're right, but Delorenzo, looked quick in the hole, fast to the outside, and strong.

I want to see more of him. We need a compliment to McCombs in the worst way.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
8-30-12.JPG

I must have been too busy watching the Fecunditying dance team.

We have a dance team?

Reaction Score
back to the topic at hand ......

I have seen the future and his name is Adams. I truly believe he is our starting safety next year and Jones moves to CB. No other teams uses a S as their nickel and no way we start 2 5'7" CBs.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Jaynice, it was UMass, you're right, but Delorenzo, looked quick in the hole, fast to the outside, and strong.

I want to see more of him. We need a compliment to McCombs in the worst way.

See, I disagree. I thought he had good vision and ran very tough, but that he also looked slow. There isn't anything wrong with that if he is going to be a power guy, but I did not see amazing foot speed. Probably a 4.7 guy. There have been a LOT of 4.7 guys that had tons of success in college though. His future looks bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom