I had a dream last night | The Boneyard

I had a dream last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I was sitting in the backseat of a car being driven by an administrator, with some connection to UConn. I was sitting directly behind the driver and there was no one else in the car. I wasn't sure where we were going, though we were driving through an area with a lot of trees at night. We were having an amicable conversation. At one point, the trees opened up on the right side of the road, and there was a beautiful star formation up in the night sky. I admired it, then unbuckled my seatbelt and moved to the right side of the car to get a better view. The driver took notice, then asked what shape it was (the name escaped him). I told him it looked like a cornucopia. He averted his attention for a split second too long, because before I could react, we were headed off the road and headed to imminent catastrophe.

At this point, I woke up. The driver was Mark Emmert. (I kid you not)

Reaction Score
No. A dream would be if you didn't wake up at that point but, instead, got to see the car crash into a tree and a branch of that tree smash through the windshield and impale him through an eye socket. What, too gruesome?

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Yea I'd agree. I'm thinking KO is the cornucopia. Hoping I'm no Joseph when it comes to interpreting dreams.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was sitting in the backseat of a car being driven by an administrator, with some connection to UConn. I was sitting directly behind the driver and there was no one else in the car. I wasn't sure where we were going, though we were driving through an area with a lot of trees at night. We were having an amicable conversation. At one point, the trees opened up on the right side of the road, and there was a beautiful star formation up in the night sky. I admired it, then unbuckled my seatbelt and moved to the right side of the car to get a better view. The driver took notice, then asked what shape it was (the name escaped him). I told him it looked like a cornucopia. He averted his attention for a split second too long, because before I could react, we were headed off the road and headed to imminent catastrophe.

At this point, I woke up. The driver was Mark Emmert. (I kid you not)
I can only consider possibilities: you have prophetic abilities, you have an incredible imagination, or you had psilocybin mushroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom